Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    If it makes you feel any better, the Texans sucked today too.

Was glad to see the Saints perform well. MNF is going to be a good one tomorrow.
    James Hromadka, TreoCentral Editor
    Houston - EST. 1836
    The Texans also have some high expectations this year- this is not the way to start a season if your a Jets or Texans fan
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    Go Pats! It's just that simple...

And they Jets don't stand a Yankee's fan chance in Fenway of beating the Pats.

Timmay
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    I've got a long weekend in Boston. Staying at Marriott Long Wharf on State Street. Going to Sox game Thurs night and FSU vs BC game on Saturday night. No plans for Friday. Any suggestions for a good bar for pre-game and post would be appreciated. Any nearby restaurant recommendations? Also will have the kids (2 and 4 year old) to entertain during the day. I heard of an aquarium near our hotel. Anything else we should check out for them? Thanks.

lol, I hope my liberal New England friends don't steer me wrong!
    Quote Originally Posted by Advance The Man
    I've got a long weekend in Boston. Staying at Marriott Long Wharf on State Street. Going to Sox game Thurs night and FSU vs BC game on Saturday night. No plans for Friday. Any suggestions for a good bar for pre-game and post would be appreciated. Any nearby restaurant recommendations? Also will have the kids (2 and 4 year old) to entertain during the day. I heard of an aquarium near our hotel. Anything else we should check out for them? Thanks.

lol, I hope my liberal New England friends don't steer me wrong!
    The Aquarium is nice, there's also the Boston Children's Museam (they don't teach spelling there). Before the Game, if you are early enough you can goto either the Cask n' Flaggon, Game On! (under a part of fenway park, by the old bowling alley), Boston Beer works (they have some good eats!), or Uno's. If you are going around Boston, suck it up and get a Three day T pass. It's well worth your money.

If you are going to BC you have to swing by Eagle's Deli, but not a place for kids. If you have more time, the tour of Fenway Park is pretty damn cool.

Fanual Hall is a nice place during the day time for ppl, you can soak up all the sites, sounds, and smells (sausage guy, clam chowda) of Boston. And if you can lose the kids for a nite, you have to go eat dinner in the North End. Some of the best food in Boston.

One weekend is not enough, but I hope you have a good time!

Timmay
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    Thanks, I'm saving your post on my Treo for tomorrows trip - ATM. Yes and congrats on your 1000th post, you win nothing except in the fact you've wasted hours and hours, like myself and many others on T/C.
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    Wondering if I can catch the Texans/Stillers game on MobiTV this weekend.... that would rock
    Hope our shoddy D can keep up with Pittsburgh. Could be another long day.
    James Hromadka, TreoCentral Editor
    Houston - EST. 1836
  9.    #89  
    It's going to be a VERY long day.
    I think it's about time to bump this thread up once again...
    The ones I love..

Twittering about
    I'm with you......THREE PEAT!!!!!
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
    Tom B., Univ of Mich boy doing well! (A QB from UM, no less. Go figure.)

Go Pats!
    Saturday is going to be good. My 12 pack is waiting!
    Neopoint 1000, I300, Treo 300, i330, Toshiba 2032, Treo 600, T608/UX50, I500,Treo 600, G1000, Treo 650, PPC-6600, PPC-6700, Treo 650, Blackberry 7250, Treo 700wx, Motorola Q, PPC-6800, 700wx, Motorola Q9c, Sprint Touch, Sprint ACE, 700wx, 800w, Touch Pro, 800w, Touch Diamond, 800w, Treo Pro, Palm Pre, HTC Hero, Palm Pre, EVO 4G warm2.2
  14.    #94  
    Go pats
    Quote Originally Posted by robber
    Saturday is going to be good. My 12 pack is waiting!
    lmao

I was thinking of getting a beer ball...
    The ones I love..

Twittering about
    Quote Originally Posted by bigredgpk
    lmao

I was thinking of getting a beer ball...
    I have a keg on tap in my basement!
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
    Global Posts
    641 Global Posts
    dare I say it?

Go Broncos!!!
    Less than 400 posts to get my own little treo icon!
    ding dong the king is dead.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    It had to end sooner or later. I think the Broncos will fall to the Colts.

Seattle and Indianapolis in the Super Bowl.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

It's not often to see such a lopsided score and feel the losing team played better. That interference call before halftime that put the ball on the one was a horrible call. Also think Champ Bailey's interception 'fumble' went into the back of the endzone. That was a major swing and ended the game.
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast