Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1.    #61  
    Quote Originally Posted by treosixoo
    Pat fans, don't get too confident. The Eagles are going to shock everyone! Just wait and see!!
    While I agree, that no one should be too confident in beantown, but you're telling me the Eagles should be confident? The Patriots are 33-4 over the last two years. If you are confident in the face of that, you have some serious confidence! :-)

(edit to correct bonehead mistake)
    Last edited by KRamsauer; 01/25/2005 at 09:49 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by KRamsauer
    While I agree, that no one should be too confident in beantown, but you're telling me the Eagles should be confident? The Patriots are 33-4 over the last four years. If you are confident in the face of that, you have some serious confidence! :-)
    That would be over the past two years.

While that is impressive, if you subtract the two games the Eagles gave away at the end of this season (that they could have easily won) they only lost four game over the last two years also. Like I said, watch out Pats!!
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
  3.    #63  
    You're right. Two years. My bad. I guess I was mesmerized by the 4 losses. :-)

But according to this: http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/ga...03schedule.jsp the eagles lost five games just last year.
    You're right. Two years. My bad. I guess I was mesmerized by the 4 losses. :-)

But according to this: http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/ga...03schedule.jsp the eagles lost five games just last year.
    You're right, 5 loses last year and 1 real lost this year. I think this is going to be a good game unlike the Pitt. blowout. I think the Eagles will win a close game.
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
  5.    #65  
    go pats
    I take my hat off to you guys, three superbowls in four years is one hell of an accomplishment.
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
  7.    #67  
    Quote Originally Posted by treosixoo
    I take my hat off to you guys, three superbowls in four years is one hell of an accomplishment.
    Don't tip your hat to me. Nor to any fan. We (you included) don't win the games, the players win the games.

go pats
  8.    #68  
    Now that it's a new season, I feel like whispering ever-so-softly "threepeat"?
    Now that it's a new season, I feel like whispering ever-so-softly "threepeat"?
    Why whisper?

THREEPEAT!!!!!

"Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
  10.    #70  
    So far so good....
    So far so good....
    I like the Pats too, not my favorite but wish it was so my team would be a winner!

Why is the best team in the NFL, maybe the best team ever stuck with one of the worst uniforms ever?
    Was a good game. Got 24 points in my FFL for Brady after last night. I'm a Texans fan for obvious reasons, but Go Pats!
    James Hromadka, TreoCentral Editor
    Houston - EST. 1836
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Advance The Man
    I like the Pats too, not my favorite but wish it was so my team would be a winner!

Why is the best team in the NFL, maybe the best team ever stuck with one of the worst uniforms ever?
    I think the old Denver uniforms and the old Cincinati uniforms were much worse than the Pats.
  14.    #74  
    Quote Originally Posted by JHromadka
    Was a good game. Got 24 points in my FFL for Brady after last night. I'm a Texans fan for obvious reasons, but Go Pats!
    I'm a Texans fan in all games other than when they are playing the pats. Of course in that game at Reliant a couple years ago, I almost got killed. :-) Never had so much fun at a game, though.
    I'm a Texans fan in all games other than when they are playing the pats. Of course in that game at Reliant a couple years ago, I almost got killed. :-) Never had so much fun at a game, though.
    I was living in Canada at the time, and that was one of two Texans games I got to see while there. The other was against Buffalo which we won.

The Texans sure gave them a run for their money. That was one exciting game.
    James Hromadka, TreoCentral Editor
    Houston - EST. 1836
  16.    #76  
    Quote Originally Posted by JHromadka
    The Texans sure gave them a run for their money. That was one exciting game.
    One of the best games I've ever seen (including TV) and the fact that it was in my home city with my two favorite teams made it even better.
    Once the cobwebs were dusted off, my faithful pats did not disappoint...
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
    The time of the pats has come to an end .....

NY JETS will now rule there division.
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    Quote Originally Posted by B-model
    The time of the pats has come to an end .....

NY JETS will now rule there division.
    You sure about that? They really sucked today. Maybe you meant next season or something?
    i'm too embarassed to respond to this post....
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast