Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1.    #41  
    19 in a row for the Pats. Unfortunately Seattle lost. I was looking forward to a battle of the unbeatens. Hopefully the Patriots still prepare for this as if Seattle were unbeaten. They are a dangerous team.
    This is classic and funny as hell... enjoy all!

A first grade teacher explains to her class that she is a Yankees fan. She asks her students to raise their hands if they, too, are Yankees fans.

Everyone in the class raises their hand except one little girl. The teacher looks at the girl with surprise and says, "Janie, why didn't you raise your hand?"

"Because I'm not a Yankees fan," she replied.

The teacher, still shocked, asked, "Well, if you are not a Yankees fan, then who are you a fan of?"

"I am a Red Sox fan, and proud of it," Janie replied.

The teacher could not believe her ears. "Janie, why pray tell are you a Red Sox fan?"

"Because my Mom is a Red Sox fan, and my dad is Red Sox fan, so I'm a Red Sox fan too!"

"Well," said the teacher in an obviously annoyed tone, "that is no reason for you to be a Red Sox fan. You don't have to be just like your parents all of the time. What if your Mom were a moron and your dad were a moron,
    what would you be then?"

"Then," Janie smiled, "I'd be a Yankees fan."
    I知 a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    Quote Originally Posted by bigredgpk
    "Then," Janie smiled, "I'd be a Yankees fan."

yes, we can all agree. anyone but the yankees.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
  4.    #44  
    Wow. Wow. Curt Schilling is amazing.
  5.    #45  
    This game. Wow. I'm giddy. I can't wait. This is the game of the season in my book. Here we go again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go pats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Keep it up Pats!
    Ya gotta love the team that beat the team that beat the team you love!
    Last edited by clairegrrl; 01/16/2005 at 11:41 PM.
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    Well, next week it will be a different story ...
  9.    #49  
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    Ya gotta love the team that beat the team you love!
    Hopefully next week the team that beats the team that beats the team I love will be the team I love. Make sense? :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by KRamsauer
    Hopefully next week the team that beats the team that beats the team I love will be the team I love. Make sense? :-)
    Oh plenty of sence... oh wait my head just exploded...

GO PATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahaha... a feild goal! That's it!

And btw I'm pretty sure Teddy Bruski is a God...

TIMMAY!
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
  11.    #51  
    This weekend should be a good game. The Patriots have won in Pittsburgh before in the AFC championship, but never when the Steelers have won 15 straight (or whatever it is). It'll be a matchup of the two quarterbacks that "just win games." No huge stats. No 49 touchdown years. They just win.

Ladies and gentlemen, sit back and enjoy the show.
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......................................
    Quote Originally Posted by tx44075
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......................................
    Go Lions! hahahaha
    The ones I love..

Twittering about
  14.    #54  
    "Cut that meat"
    "Cut that meat"
    Quote Originally Posted by KRamsauer
    "Cut that meat"
    "Cut that meat"
    LMAO
    The ones I love..

Twittering about
    Oh man, that pittburg game was great. I got a little nervious near the end (part of the redsox fan in me I guess) but they did it! And now they are 6 point favs over the Eagles. As bad as I feel for Philly and their sporting hell the Eagles are going to be dropped like 9th grade french.
    The ones I love..

Twittering about
    Great win for the Pats ... just unhappy that my Steelers couldn't beat them this time around. Oh, well, there is always next year. Sheesh ... I sound like a Red Sox fan.
    Pat fans, don't get too confident. The Eagles are going to shock everyone! Just wait and see!!
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    Global Posts
    217 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by treosixoo
    Pat fans, don't get too confident. The Eagles are going to shock everyone! Just wait and see!!
    Agreed!
    Sprint PCS Treo 600 & 650
    Verizon Treo 700w
    www.James-K.com
    Quote Originally Posted by treosixoo
    I'll believe it when I goto buy the DVD's! hahaha... I wouldn't put the T-Shirts on the website yet eagles fans...
    The ones I love..

Twittering about
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast