Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dpwaters
    need i say more

<-------------------
    I's a 'Burgh thing. They wouldn't understand!

Woo hoo, Post #600. Now, where's that thread on post counts?

There's nothing like going to Primanti's after the game .....
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by bigredgpk
    I think it's about time that we bumb this thread up seeing how the Pats are going to tie the NFL win streak at 18. hehe

KRamsauer, are you from NE?
    I grew up in Ct., so despite now having a team in my adopted hometown, I'm still a huge pats fan.
    That's cool KRamsauer, My older bro is in the same problem being a redsox fan and living in Minn with his wife. How about that game today? Talk about physical!

18 in a row and counting!!!!!

Timmay
    I知 a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
  4.    #24  
    I wasn't able to watch it, unfortunately. The Texans were on instead, though. Not too bad, though since they now have their first ever win streak! What a day to be a New Englander in Houston. Red Sox in the playoffs, Pats win eighteenth straight, Astros in the playoffs, Texans win second straight.

By the way, I saw that Bledsoe was in the red zone with a chance to tie it, and on fourth down he fumbles which the pats return for a TD? Nice to see Bledsoe hasn't lost his step since he was with the Pats. Can anyone see Brady doing that? I don't think so.
  5.    #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    Kurt...your comments are inciting and inflammatory. Please be civil.

GO BRONCOS!
    Go Broncos? I think that's the type of garbage I'm obligated to remove with my Moderator powers.
    Quote Originally Posted by KRamsauer
    Go Broncos? I think that's the type of garbage I'm obligated to remove with my Moderator powers.
    rotflmao!
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    By the way, I saw that Bledsoe was in the red zone with a chance to tie it, and on fourth down he fumbles which the pats return for a TD? Nice to see Bledsoe hasn't lost his step since he was with the Pats. Can anyone see Brady doing that? I don't think so.
    Oh I think Brady could do that... if he stopped by the Boston House of Beer, got tanked, and then forgot everything he knew he might do something like what Drew did today...

That was the best trade ever, close second... The Nomah Trade.
    The ones I love..

Twittering about
  8.    #28  
    I always liked Nomar, so it pains me that he has so quickly become a classic cubbie.
  9.    #29  
    Sox. Sweep. Have things changed?
    Hay KRamsauer... i think it is time you came back to NE for a weekend or so, you many not get ticket to a game w.o pay out the A$$ but man you should see the ppl here in boston last night!
    The ones I love..

Twittering about
  11.    #31  
    I'm still hoping for an Astros-Sox WS where the Sox win in 6 (here in Houston).
  12.    #32  
    Stros win. If they can win their 20th game in a row at home (wow!) NLCS here we come! Stros-Sox! I get pumped just thinking about it.
    Gonna throw this in and probably catch some heck for it.

GO FALCONS!!!
    I get pumped just thinking about it.
    Poor Kurt. Switch to decaf
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    Stros win. If they can win their 20th game in a row at home (wow!) NLCS here we come! Stros-Sox! I get pumped just thinking about it.
    wow, a world series no one will win.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
  16.    #36  
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipe
    Ouch.
    This comming from a Met's fan?
    The ones I love..

Twittering about
    Quote Originally Posted by bigredgpk
    This comming from a Met's fan?

yeah, at least there are mets fans alive that were alive the last time they won a world series.

"it gets by buckner"
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    now that's an ouch....
    The ones I love..

Twittering about
  20.    #40  
    yeah, at least there are mets fans alive that were alive the last time they won a world series.

"it gets by buckner"
    Hey now, I'm sure there is some fan somewhere. :-)
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast