Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    To those planning on leaving the webos community and dumping their pres, are you still going to make comment(s) regarding webos and their phones - just curious that's all.(Please don't take this any other way than it is)
    HELL no!
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    HELL no!
    You'll be miss. OT won't be the same again. Lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by RUSH View Post
    ugh
    Rush, i switched weeks ago.
    You know this.
    A lot of people are not here just because they've used a Palm phone!!!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  7.    #7  
    <deleted>
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    Rush, i switched weeks ago.
    You know this.
    Oh, I didn't know that.. You're kept secrets are hidden in OT. I only visit on occasion.
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    A lot of people are not here just because they've used a Palm phone!!!
    I own a palm pre.. Now tell me - how would I look posting regular comments on a forum and I have never used their phone. I know we have guests that don't own a webos phone, but just give a comment here are there.. That's understandable. Smilez.
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 11/17/2010 at 03:47 PM. Reason: not needed - original quote deleted
    I would feel like a troll doing that. Probably wouldn't unless I was planning on buying a webos phone soon. I might not leave webos tho...who knows.

however, some of the other smartphone experts forums for their respective os seem dead, so idk where I would go, lol
    I use my Motorola bag phone and post here on my Commodore 64. I'm still around
    folks, you just can't make stuff like this up!
    yes. i will continue to make unappreciated (more often than not for good reason) posts here that seem only vaguely relevant and tend to ramble on and on and on after already having at least partially gotten across the point that i had intended when i started the post.

i may even post here tomorrow, when i have my next device.

and for the record, i'm not ditching the pre, it's ditching me.
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    lol. exactly! ditto!
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
    I don't remember their being a firing squad, hired by those that run this site, with intent to shoot anyone that uses the site, but doesn't use the 'correct' phone!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    I switch phones like underpants............................................. and I have just crossed the line by creating a off color visual....
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com
  15.    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    I sometimes use my motorla razor phone to drop few comments too. However, the palm pre does it faster.
  16.    #16  
    I don't remember their being a firing squad, hired by those that run this site, with intent to shoot anyone that uses the site, but doesn't use the 'correct' phone!
    huh? Did you read the topic verwon. Read again - then comment.
    RAZR doesn't have a web browser...
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Ahhh yes..... memories....
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    huh? Did you read the topic verwon. Read again - then comment.
    Not every comment in a thread has to be a direct response to the op. Perhaps she was commenting on a different comment in the thread? Lighten up.
  20.    #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    RAZR doesn't have a web browser...
    Yes, it does.. I use opera minni.
    Quote Originally Posted by Micael View Post
    Not every comment in a thread has to be a direct response to the op. Perhaps she was commenting on a different comment in the thread? Lighten up.
    (If) she was.. I apolgize.. Micael I'm at fun with the forums > I don't take anything beyond having fun.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast