Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by milominderbinder View Post
    I am now logged in through TreoCentral.com. You all look blue instead of green.

It is like being in Avatar. Or Bizzaro world.

giarC -
    You like the TC colors better? I feel it's harder to read on the TC side of the universe

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    A lot of people are not here just because they've used a Palm phone!!!

Then they shouldn't be here IMO, If you've moved on join the community of the platform associated with your device. What other reason would a person have to continue posting other than to poke fun, be nosey, and sometimes create dissension.
    Quote Originally Posted by blackbriar511 View Post
    Then they shouldn't be here IMO, If you've moved on join the community of the platform associated with your device. What other reason would a person have to continue posting other than to poke fun, be nosey, and sometimes create dissension.
    Maybe because some of us just enjoy the community here, more than anywhere else!

dbdoinit switched to the Evo and he certainly hasn't been slamming those still using a Pre!

And be nosey? For what?!? Great hardware secrets??!??
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    I will not stop posting.I still like helping people when I can and I made some cool friends here.why would l stop? Already told one of my klds when sprint gets new phone like this,she can have my evo. It's a phone
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Maybe because some of us just enjoy the community here, more than anywhere else!

dbdoinit switched to the Evo and he certainly hasn't been slamming those still using a Pre!

And be nosey? For what?!? Great hardware secrets??!??

If you've moved on, move on, no sense in lurking around like some peeking tom!

It doesn't mater if you own a webOS device or not. As long as you aren't here to cause problems, all are welcome!
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    If you've moved on, move on, no sense in lurking around like some peeking tom!
    You must be kidding right?
    Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    You must be kidding right?
    Chip on should disease, it seems!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    That's why we have mods. If you see posts such as that, please report them. We'll do the best we can to keep the peace. And please note, as stated before, not all mods have Pre's.
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    This thread has pretty much run its course for now.
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123