Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Micael View Post
    Not every comment in a thread has to be a direct response to the op. Perhaps she was commenting on a different comment in the thread? Lighten up.
    Thank you!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    haha its the fun like that I wont quit posting ... even though my PRE said byebye
    smiles for your day ~ pixielee
    In a love/hate relationship w/my PalmPre(s) 6/6/09 3/22/10 4/12/10 and 5/5/10 (ops yes I lost one!)

Its Life - Live it, Love it, PLAY in it
    I stand corrected. Opera runs on a RAZR. Go figure.
    Ditched my Pre for the Evo back in June, but I still post here. I miss webOS, and my Pre minus, almost daily. Didn't have the heart to re-sell it, which came in handy when my Evo was busted for a few weeks. Felt good to hold the "river stone" again; even the girlfriend said "it's nice to see you back with the Pre." I haven't had such affection for a phone in years.
    why should anyone stop posting , as long as theres no shooting or bashing...

you do know that this site DOES have a CROSS PLATFORM / OTHER HANDHELDS section right??
  6.    #26  
    ^
    Yes, I know. The question isn't why are you posting if you dumped your pre, it's more like Will you continue to post here in the forums, even though you dump your pre? Not telling you not too - just curious to know.
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    why should anyone stop posting , as long as theres no shooting or bashing...

you do know that this site DOES have a CROSS PLATFORM / OTHER HANDHELDS section right??
    As P|C goddess, I feel it my duty to stay!
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    As P|C goddess, I feel it my duty to stay!
    watch out for lightning, lol
    Quote Originally Posted by patricksmangan View Post
    watch out for lightning, lol
    I'm a goddess, what am I going to do, strike myself?
    o, I didn't kno you were the only one. My bad
    Quote Originally Posted by patricksmangan View Post
    o, I didn't kno you were the only one. My bad
    Actually, it's me and Blaize, but we get along great! We have accepted each other's awesomeness!
    Maybe
    ... dont you dare!!!
    Haha. I'll always stick around. I like playing with webOS too much.
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    Kinky.
    I believe that by unanimous vote by people such as sketchy, garrett, dbd, GFN, vza33 and quite a few others, that stated 'verwon is not allowed to leave P|C, regardless of what phone she chooses to use!' I have to stay!
    Quote Originally Posted by taharka View Post
    Kinky.
    I'm not even going to touch this!!!
    We have many members and even mods who have never owned a Pre. Remember that long before 6/6/09 got here it was TreoCentral. TC still is an overlay with PC.

Many who are logged in here see a red, white, and blue TreoCentral screen not a green and white PreCentral screen. Same content under two sites. The TC Forums are here. Check it out.

Also don't forget that "leaving" is just 12 months until the next upgrade so we hope that you will check back here often to help encourage your return in a year. Phones are like shoes. You will go through a lot of them.

And a lot of people have more than one phone that they use for different reasons.

So, will you continue to post here in the forums, even though you don't have a Treo?

- Craig
    Last edited by milominderbinder; 11/17/2010 at 08:29 PM.
    I am now logged in through TreoCentral.com. You all look blue instead of green.

It is like being in Avatar. Or Bizzaro world.

giarC -
    I'm not even going to touch this!!!
    Did I type that out loud? LOL, sorry.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast