Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Really.....most people who read them, don't work at your carrier, and don't work at HP. Go vent your frustrations to people who care at their respective support sites. Average Joe that owns a Pre or a Pixi, really doesn't care. If it's that bad for you, go get a new phone. Leave the rest of us that are ok with our phones out of it. This IS the tame version of what I had previously wrote (and saved too, if you are so inclined). Quit your bellyaching and go be happy somewhere else. Signed, a happy Pre user.
    I agree. This forum is getting overwhelmed with them. All the "I need help" and Pro Pre threads are getting lost in the sea of palm bashing threads.
    that's what happens when the only news from palm and hp is no news.
    I can't wait for this forum to get back to normal...
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    Hopefully a mod will merge them all into the "general complaint thread" before my head explodes.

*wraps head in duct tape to reduce splatter*
    I agree, too. It's gotten really annoying.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Agreed.
    yes it sucks ...... hey wait a min. Verwon your getting a different phone too ? right ?
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    yes it sucks ...... hey wait a min. Verwon your getting a different phone too ? right ?
    Will be after the new year, but I'm certainly not starting posts whining about the Pre.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    That's what happens when the natives get restless If we miss some, let us know and we can put them in the same dumping ground.
    I just peeked inside the "general Pre complaints" thread. I got scared and left.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsgraphicart View Post
    I just peeked inside the "general Pre complaints" thread. I got scared and left.
    How do you think I feel when I have to keep going in there to dump more stuff? I have to tie a rope around my waist so I don't get trapped!

Feels like walking into a mine!

13.    #13  
    ok... I'm not banned Glad to see ( and really, I knew I wasn't ) the only one. It's draining coming here all the time and seeing it over and over again. On a lighter note, the city I'm in is (choose your own expletive here) ...if you chose ******, then turn to page 52. If you chose ******, turn to page 7. 2 days of -15 and 12" of snow have made this place something something...... Go crazy?...Dont mind if I do....gififjgkfeildijvkekfkjidijfivjfjhsyjcufjbdhudhh
    Banned for going crazy. Oh wait. Wrong thread.
  15.    #15  
    lol
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    That's what happens when the natives get restless If we miss some, let us know and we can put them in the same dumping ground.
    Did you miss this one?

http://forums.precentral.net/other-h...der-100-a.html
    That one was close, but not a 'goodbye' thread.... Some - like the late Johnny Cash - walk the line
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    That one was close, but not a 'goodbye' thread.... Some - like the late Johnny Cash - walk the line
    LOL how have you gotten any work done today with the whack-a-mole competition that apparently started over night?

It's been sooo entertaining.
    LOL... I took a couple days off from work this week and it's crappy outside. I need a new hobby
    There must be a full moon with all this craziness today.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast