Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    hp should give all the forum moderators of p|c a free pre2 for both their hard work as well as for their ongoing efforts to enlighten the uninitiated in the wonders of webos.
    Global Posts
    396 Global Posts
    it's better than going all "postal" right? Sometimes people just have to vent when work sucks, or their wife is nagging them, or anything like that and the one thing they got is their webOS and it's devices are outdated and it's starting to add to the stress.
    maybe send the threads to the "Freezer"???
    I see pandas.
  4.    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by jwinn35 View Post
    it's better than going all "postal" right? Sometimes people just have to vent when work sucks, or their wife is nagging them, or anything like that and the one thing they got is their webOS and it's devices are outdated and it's starting to add to the stress.

based on what you just said, it sounds like they already had stress, but really there are other venues to vent it out on, ie. the source, not the consumers. I've heard so much over the last month or more, I'll tell them where they can find sympathy, and I'm sure we ALL know where that lies in the dictionary.

Hey Triple 7's......what do I win?
    TBH, most threads on this forum aren't necessary. It's mostly imaginary device specs, imaginary device names, speculation, and threads ending in question marks.
    Quote Originally Posted by MDsmartphone View Post
    that's what happens when the only news from palm and hp is no news.
    No we receive news...just not the type you're interested in.
    Quote Originally Posted by stung View Post
    TBH, most threads on this forum aren't necessary. It's mostly imaginary device specs, imaginary device names, speculation, and threads ending in question marks.
    LOL.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12