1.    #1  
    I've always wondered about this fascinating invention.

Whose rib meat is it?
    The chicken's itself?
    Some other chicken? (an imposter)?
    Or is it rib meat from a cow, mashed into the chicken breast?
    From a pig, maybe?

The answer is yes!
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
    I've never worried about it thanks to my special rule: If I'm not sure what it is, or I cannot identify it, I don't eat it!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Here's where your chicken with rib meat comes from... what do you think they do with all those models in Halloween catalogs after the holiday?

Actual definition just for the halibut:
    Some chicken breast cuts and processed chicken breast products include the moniker "with Rib Meat." This is a misnomer, as it is the small piece of white meat that overlays the scapula, and is removed with the breast meat. The breast is cut from the chicken and sold as a solid cut, while the leftover breast and true rib meat is stripped from the bone through mechanical separation for use in chicken franks, for example.
    From the wiki...

Some chicken breast cuts and processed chicken breast products include the moniker "with Rib Meat." This is a misnomer, as it is the small piece of white meat that overlays the scapula, and is removed with the breast meat. The breast is cut from the chicken and sold as a solid cut, while the leftover breast and true rib meat is stripped from the bone through mechanical separation for use in chicken franks, for example.
    Chicken (food) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
  7. mk3
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    What, exactly, is chicken with rib meat?

Delicious! I don't think about it. Ever seen that picture set of some guys taking rats and making them look like Chinese chicken? You never know the truth!
    Feedback & Feature Requests | Palm USA

"Abracadabra Holmes"
    -Cal Naughton, Jr.