Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1.    #1  
    So i was watching my steelers get thrashed when i saw . That is the little light i know and love, but i do not recognize the phone! I highly doubt this means anything but you never know. At least someone at Nissan loves us!
  2. #2  
    That white part on the phone is superimposed in post using something like Motion or After Effects.

    I can just tell from working with AE for the past 6 years.

    Sorry to burst your bubble.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by rmausser View Post
    That white part on the phone is superimposed in post using something like Motion or After Effects.

    I can just tell from working with AE for the past 6 years.

    Sorry to burst your bubble.
    no bubble busted but at least its mind share!
  4. #4  
    There was also a homebrew-modded Pre in the utterly rancid movie Skyline that just came out.
  5. Traxion's Avatar
    Posts
    153 Posts
    Global Posts
    223 Global Posts
    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by mikah912 View Post
    There was also a homebrew-modded Pre in the utterly rancid movie Skyline that just came out.
    So you watched it? From the previews it looked like it was going to be horrible.
    "I will go in this way, but I'll find my own way out." -DMB

    Dear Lord,
    Please grant me the ability to punch people in the face over standard TCP/IP.
    Amen.
  6. #6  
    I noticed that too - it was ALMOST a Palm Pre but what's weird is that even though it's a taller phone, the screen is still small. They just added extra space above/below the screen. Not the best design.

    I'd have made the screen taller:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by 6tr6tr; 11/15/2010 at 12:32 PM.
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by mikah912 View Post
    There was also a homebrew-modded Pre in the utterly rancid movie Skyline that just came out.
    I saw it to. I thought the movie sucked as well. Did it lok like the Pre 2 to you? The front of the phone looked flatter than my phone.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by 6tr6tr View Post
    I noticed that too - it was ALMOST a Palm Pre but what's weird is that even though it's a taller phone, the screen is still small. They just added extra space above/below the screen. Not the best design.

    I'd have made the screen taller:
    Nice fix!

Posting Permissions