Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    We're all virtual alter egos of just one guy with an unlimited fantasy and incredible typing speed.
    i am here for a little bit longer, i have the upgrade and a replacement thing to change to.. however, it looks like Bell is not going to handle the Palm pre 2. To buy it outright from Rogers is just too damn much. so as much as i love my palm pre, i like my money better. I can not justify the cost of the monthly plan, and a 6-800 buck cost for a new palm pre 2. gonna miss u folks, but thats the crux of it. i may just give up the whole smart phone thing and go back to a dumb phone... not a fan of iphone or BB stuff.. or hell any other damn phone out there..
    Cheers folks.
    Life is short, Play hard, and enjoy every moment as if it was your last.
    I have a promisary note... that I can't be a member of any other forum - except PC. Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    We're all virtual alter egos of just one guy with an unlimited fantasy and incredible typing speed.
    Or just one guy operating a BotNet.
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    Or just one guy operating a BotNet.
    That's too intelligent for me to come up with!
  6.    #46  
    Quote Originally Posted by BobKy View Post
    "indubiously."

That's indescribabously deliciousness.
    why, thank you!
    Twitter: adamcarter
  7.    #47  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Without it, he couldn't spend so much time chatting with the hot chicks! LOL He's almost 16.
    haha yeah, well kudos to your son that he's actually talking to them and not hiding behind text messages like most kids his age!
    and yes, if I had Verizon or AT&T, I would have to pay for an unlimited talk plan, I use so many unlimited mobile to mobile minutes right now with Sprint!
    Quote Originally Posted by vtboyarc View Post
    haha yeah, well kudos to your son that he's actually talking to them and not hiding behind text messages like most kids his age!
    and yes, if I had Verizon or AT&T, I would have to pay for an unlimited talk plan, I use so many unlimited mobile to mobile minutes right now with Sprint!
    I'm the one he texts! LOL! That's how I get a list of his grades and learn about the new chicks!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  9.    #49  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    I'm the one he texts! LOL! That's how I get a list of his grades and learn about the new chicks!
    haha well at least he does contact you and tell you grades...and from a guys point of view, the fact that he's telling you about "new chicks" is something you should be proud of.
    well, hopefully for your sake, the iPhone will come to Sprint sometime in the future!
    Quote Originally Posted by vtboyarc View Post
    haha well at least he does contact you and tell you grades...and from a guys point of view, the fact that he's telling you about "new chicks" is something you should be proud of.
    well, hopefully for your sake, the iPhone will come to Sprint sometime in the future!
    Oh yeah, we're always in touch. I made the rule that he could reach me anytime, when his dad and I were getting divorced and that's why I got him a cell phone.

And yep, he knows he can talk to me about anything, mom always stays rational.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123