Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1.    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    '...numb, society following people...'

Yeah, that's an insult!
    haha that was more of a joke...I myself am going to iPhone as soon as the 5th version comes out
    Twitter: adamcarter
    Quote Originally Posted by vtboyarc View Post
    haha that was more of a joke...I myself am going to iPhone as soon as the 5th version comes out
    I'd have one already if Sprint had it!!!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    If I still had an account with Sprint, I'd have had the EVO since it came out...
  4.    #24  
    I know, right?
    I won't go to android because of how fragmented it is, security issues, and all that jazz.
    I love the camera, the speed, the screen, of the iPhone. And you just can't beat the number and variety of apps available for iOS users.
    With Verizon just starting a $69.99 data and talk, and unlimited text plan like Sprints, if they get the iPhone and have that plan for it...and especially since Verizon will have more LTE coverage than AT&T or Sprint in the next couple years...it'll be hard not to get an iPhone on Verizon
    I know, right?
    I won't go to android because of how fragmented it is, security issues, and all that jazz.
    I love the camera, the speed, the screen, of the iPhone. And you just can't beat the number and variety of apps available for iOS users.
    With Verizon just starting a $69.99 data and talk, and unlimited text plan like Sprints, if they get the iPhone and have that plan for it...and especially since Verizon will have more LTE coverage than AT&T or Sprint in the next couple years...it'll be hard not to get an iPhone on Verizon
    I have two phones on my account, one for my son who lives on the opposite side of the country from me, Sprint has the cheapest service and best coverage for both of us, so switching for me isn't an option.
    Oh and Sprint also gives us unlimited mobile to mobile, which is SUPER IMPORTANT, when paying for a teenagers cell phone!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    If I still had an account with Sprint, I'd have had the EVO since it came out...
    Yep, I'm sure I'll end up going with an Android.
    same here,,switching is not an option,,i have 5 lines,,2 are teens,,so like verwon said,,all mobile to mobile is huge.
    Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    same here,,switching is not an option,,i have 5 lines,,2 are teens,,so like verwon said,,all mobile to mobile is huge.
    Exactly! All of Tom's friends have cell phones and all teens do is talk!
    hardly anyone has landlines ,so I have family 1500,,with the any mobile to mobile,5 lines we barly use 500 mins a month
    Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    hardly anyone has landlines ,so I have family 1500,,with the any mobile to mobile,5 lines we barly use 500 mins a month
    I have Tom and mine both on 450 plans and most months, neither of us uses 20 of the regular minutes.
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    BUT, i must add; this is a dedicated community, regardless of the hardware they're stuck with.
    I'm not "stuck" with anything! I actually like the abuse.
  13.    #33  
    Oh and Sprint also gives us unlimited mobile to mobile, which is SUPER IMPORTANT, when paying for a teenagers cell phone!!!
    unlimited mobile to mobile is certainly a plus, indubiously.
    unlimited mobile to mobile is certainly a plus, indubiously.
    Without it, he couldn't spend so much time chatting with the hot chicks! LOL He's almost 16.
    ^^
    Mostly giving in off topic forums. Its amazing that Pre|Central still remains with such amount of active members, giving the fact that most members either have left, or keep on complaining about the phone they have. Their are dedicated members including myself and others that are hoping to be active members regardless of what phone(s) HP|Palm comes out with.
    well if you delve into the members list there are like 80,000 members to pre central.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    To put it in perspective, here's current info taken from each respective site:

P|C: Threads: 225,600, Posts: 2,553,303, Members: 431,183
    A|C: Threads: 38,528, Posts: 422,604, Members: 86,510
    Crackberry: Threads: 471,165, Posts: 5,549,281, Members: 2,708,445
    TIPB: Threads: 28,469, Posts: 190,039, Members: 46,485
    WP|C: Threads: 2,122, Posts: 12,112, Members: 34,356
    Sprint Love
    Global Posts
    132 Global Posts
    Most people with iPhones who go to a forum seem to read macrumors that site has totally exploded in number of users over the past few years. Granted it covers all things Mac not just all things iOS but I see many more iPhone users posting threads there than on TIPB, no doubt none of them are as die hard passionate about their devices as everyone here though. I miss my Pre...

As of this morning:
    MacRumors Forums Statistics

Threads: 998,975, Posts: 11,142,192, Members: 512,316
    "indubiously."

That's indescribabously deliciousness.
    I just signed up at TIPB.com (just in case for the future, so I have my username there )
    I was looking at their stats, most users ever online at once there was 2,000, versus 7,000 here! And think of the difference in overall users of iPhones vs Palm phones! What do you think, is the Palm community just that much more enthusiastic, and iPhone users are mostly numb-society following people? Or is there a site other than TIPB with many more iPhone users?
    There are over 2 million posts here, not even 200,000 at TIPB.
    Way to go, Palm fans!
    I love analyzing numbers...haha
    Perhaps you should consider that the forum here is a carryover from TreoCentral (and VisorCentral to an extent)?
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast