Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I guess this is where I do it, huh?

Well... Um... So... Look... This is kinda hard for me to say but.... I've kinda been seeing someone else. Look! Before you get mad, I just want you to know a few things. First, I fell in love with you when I first laid eyes on you. At that party I snuck into in LA... Everyone wanted you but you came home with me. You were small and sexy. Things were great! Remember that cruise trip to Mexico and Vegas yeah... Vegas... That was fun... And we even hit a rough PATCH where I thought I was going to lose you but after a few days my buddies helped me get you back. But lately... I don't know. Things have changed a bit. We both have put on some weight and gotten lazy. And everytime I want to do something you lag... And it's hard on me because I want things I want them now. I've even tried to spruce things up a bit and keep things exciting but you always trot out the same old tricks and to be honest I need something new.

I didn't think anything could pull me away from you but it has happened... And before things get real serious I thought I'd tell you. I've been over to her place and it's nice. She has a nice family, not as invovled as yours but nice. I don't want to say the old cliché "it's not you, it's me." because to be honest.... It is you. I'll be here for the rest of the month just to get my stuff together.

Maybe if you make some changes, we can give it another shot.

We can still be friends though... And maybe once in a while when it's late I'll come over and fool around.

Join A.S.A.D.A. and together we can rule the Galaxy!!! Don't Forget to tag #[insert app]4webos on twitter!
    Global Posts
    238 Global Posts
    with wifi you can always fool around. Then it's an iPre Touch.
    Quote Originally Posted by sonnyvsp View Post
    I guess this is where I do it, huh?

Well... Um... So... Look... This is kinda hard for me to say but.... I've kinda been seeing someone else. Look! Before you get mad, I just want you to know a few things. First, I fell in love with you when I first laid eyes on you. At that party I snuck into in LA... Everyone wanted you but you came home with me. You were small and sexy. Things were great! Remember that cruise trip to Mexico and Vegas yeah... Vegas... That was fun... And we even hit a rough PATCH where I thought I was going to lose you but after a few days my buddies helped me get you back. But lately... I don't know. Things have changed a bit. We both have put on some weight and gotten lazy. And everytime I want to do something you lag... And it's hard on me because I want things I want them now. I've even tried to spruce things up a bit and keep things exciting but you always trot out the same old tricks and to be honest I need something new.

I didn't think anything could pull me away from you but it has happened... And before things get real serious I thought I'd tell you. I've been over to her place and it's nice. She has a nice family, not as invovled as yours but nice. I don't want to say the old cliché "it's not you, it's me." because to be honest.... It is you. I'll be here for the rest of the month just to get my stuff together.

Maybe if you make some changes, we can give it another shot.

We can still be friends though... And maybe once in a while when it's late I'll come over and fool around.
    Ahh...
    This is certainly a good one.

dbd approves.
    Wait for her till the end of the year

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta
    Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg
    blah !
    ĦṔ-ḶøØṫ-ŦḯØη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Ahh..come on. Just give her till the end of Jan.
    She's been working out alot lately and started early on her New Year's resolutions. By CES she'll have your attention back...or not.

"Two phones at the same time!"
  9.    #9  
    Yeah... Sorry fellas. I've been towing this anchor for a year and a half. If I wait any longer I'm gonna have to marry it. Its been a good run. But it looks like we're going to go our separate ways.

But we're still cool, right fellas?

Join A.S.A.D.A. and together we can rule the Galaxy!!! Don't Forget to tag #[insert app]4webos on twitter!
    That was a nice first post. I like it
    If this helped you hit thanks.
    A Dear John letter to a phone....interesting.

I'm sure mine won't be PG13!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    So who is the new one?
    If this helped you hit thanks.
  13.    #13  
    This might sound a bit weird but she's a droid... I know... I know... She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid.

This might sound a bit weird but she's a droid... I know... I know... She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid.
    Droids are hot, it's not all surface looks that count!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Global Posts
    238 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rlee2001 View Post
    [IMG]

"Two phones at the same time!"
    that actually made me laugh out loud. Well, more of a chuckle, but it was audible
    Which one?
    Seriously, which Droid are you getting?
    nice story.

don't forget though. The droid googles around quite a bit and gets to know quite a bit about you. Your online searches, your friends, your exact location, where you've been and where you are going, what you're shopping for, whom you're talking and texting with.
    all so it can use you to make money off you...but if you don't mind a stalker, it's ok...
  19.    #19  
    My new obsession is Eva... I mean Evo... She hasn't yet proved to be a stalker but she comes home tomorrow. But as long as she has it in the right places and knows how to work it, I don't think I'll mind. I guess I'll have to find out the hard way.

Sonnyvsp, wait a minute. Me and Eva (Evo) started going out 2 weeks ago! Even though the pre was so easy, Eva does things for me that pre wouldn't. Probably because things are so new. But I guess Eva is a but of a player...that's probably why she's so popular right now. Nice thing about Eva is she's rich and her family is well connected. I'll probably go back to pre when and if she changes her clothes and finishes her education.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast