Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 67
  1. #21  
    Fact: I was modded
    Fiction: by RUSH
    Opinion:
  2. #22  
    Fact: This is a fun thread

    Fiction: This is a fun thread

    Opinion: Another Paradox?
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

    http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

    http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com
  3. #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    Thats what i was going to post...
    Nice, thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Trekker View Post
    You forgot "humble."
    Under the fiction part, right?
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  4. #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by pogeypre View Post
    Fact: This is a fun thread

    Fiction: This is a fun thread

    Opinion: Another Paradox?
    Pogey, the Fact/Fiction/Opinion machine can't handle these paradoxes... You're going to make this thread implode!
  5. #25  
    I think we should all Thank OP!



    Naaaaahh...
  6. #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    I think we should all Thank OP!



    Naaaaahh...
    Is that fact, fiction, or opinion?!?!
  7. #27  
    I exclusively state opinions that are so true, they are facts. (that's fiction)
  8. #28  
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    I exclusively state opinions that are so true, they are facts. (that's fiction)
    Fact: Your opinions are fiction.

  9. #29  
    Fact: I'm stopping
    Fiction: I don't want to
    Opinion: This thread has run its course
  10. #30  
    Fact: Wall

    Fiction: Door

    Opinion: Ouch....
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

    http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

    http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com
  11. #31  
    Quote Originally Posted by pogeypre View Post
    Fact: Wall

    Fiction: Door

    Opinion: Ouch....
    I still prefer your verwon paradox!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  12.    #32  
    Fact: I'm here..
    Fiction:To stay forever..
    Opinion:In my own way..
  13. #33  
    delightful you say??!!

    what a wonderful day
    to be 33

    it's true born June 16th 1977 to the tee
  14.    #34  
    Fact:Today is my birthday.
    Fiction:I got a bently for my birthday.
    Opinion:I wish birthday comes every five years. Ha,ha.
  15. #35  
    I once dated a guy born Feb. 29th, so technically, it was illegal for me to go out with him! LOL
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  16. #36  
    oooh cradle robber!!!
  17. #37  
    Quote Originally Posted by MudShark22 View Post
    oooh cradle robber!!!
    Exactly, even though by exact count, he was older than me. I'm a bad girl!!!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  18. #38  
    yes...very naughty!
  19. #39  
    white text the other white text..
  20. #40  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    I once dated a guy born Feb. 29th, so technically, it was illegal for me to go out with him! LOL
    My brother was born Feb 29th... Did you date my brother? Haha
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions