1.    #1  
    Blabla bla. Blah bla ble blahbla, blablabla blay bla? Ble blay blablah ble blah.... blablabla. Blay ble bluh, ble blahble bluh!!! bbb,bbb
    And a bunch of hooey, too!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    That's just a phoney balognia post.. Bah!

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta
    Sounds like somebody I know.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    Blabla bla. Blah bla ble blahbla, blablabla blay bla? Ble blay blablah ble blah.... blablabla. Blay ble bluh, ble blahble bluh!!! bbb,bbb
    Google translate thinks this is Norwegian....

Blahblah blah. Blah scroll was blahbla, blablabla blay scroll? Joined blay blablah was blah .... blablabla. Blay was bluh was blahble bluh! BBB, BBB
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com
    Herp de derp
    I don't understand the purpose of the line, I don't need to drink to have fun. Great, no one does. But why start a fire with flint and sticks when they've invented the lighter?

Let's all give thanks to the app that started it all.
    http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...ebrew-app.html
    I think sledge is just full of hot air!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Ahh. Pretty clever to encrypt the actual release date of the Pre 2.
    RUSH, is that you?
  11.    #11  
    ah yes, guilty of a weak & unimaginative post... I've been driving for hours on a perfectly straight road with nothing interesting to look at except the odd roadkill. I'll post a picture, when I get home, of this God-forsaken highway. Now THAT was funny... Just had a logging truck pass me, going the other way....and when you see the picture later, you'll know why.
    I agree with the op
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    RUSH, is that you?
    ooooo no you didn't!!
    the OP is a great impersonation.

FYI, I ran the OP through the Bing translatore and it came back as: "try doing a battery pull".
    I ran it through Bing, and came back with something garbled about Paul being dead...
    or the Walrus