Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1.    #61  
    Buttercup: No one said you were not a women or not sexy. Yes, I am a man and I'm not sexy.
    It is very difficult to make judgments from tiny avatar pictures. I NEVER SAID you were attempting to deceive anyone. However,I demonstrated that it is easy to appear to be something that I'm not.
    Obviously, I've hurt you in some way that I don't fully understand;so,please accept my apology;it was not my intention.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Quote Originally Posted by BobKy View Post
    Buttercup: No one said you were not a women or not sexy. Yes, I am a man and I'm not sexy.
    It is very difficult to make judgments from tiny avatar pictures. I NEVER SAID you were attempting to deceive anyone. However,I demonstrated that it is easy to appear to be something that I'm not.
    Obviously, I've hurt you in some way that I don't fully understand;so,please accept my apology;it was not my intention.
    Apology accepted.

Some of us are just what we appear to be.

And the reason that thread is so popular is because we are all having a lot of fun. Everyone that's posting in it is enjoying it and we all support each other.
    Just as an added note, with all the medical adventures I've had, I couldn't have found a more caring and supportive group of people!
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234