Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    We'v all accidentally selected a few to watch, or in some cases, it was done on purprose, but you know what they are. The acting is horribly bad and the budget was the lint in the directors pocket.

So, name them, what's the worst you've ever watched?

My first 2 are recent movies, Quarantine and Paranormal Activity, just completely lame!!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Ishtar

and Gigli
  3.    #3  
    Anything filmed for the SyFy channel.
    A Cry in the Dark. Meryll Streep plays some Austrailian woman who claimed dingos drug her kid of in the night. The only movie I ever walked out of.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by mofishmgr View Post
    A Cry in the Dark. Meryll Streep plays some Austrailian woman who claimed dingos drug her kid of in the night. The only movie I ever walked out of.
    And sadly, that one's based on a true story!
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    And sadly, that one's based on a true story!
    that's why we thought it might be pretty good! No such luck.
    A Night at the Roxbury and Dude, Where's my Car?

Both were soooooo lame and NOT funny!

Sadly enough, the first one was actually seen during a first date and he picked the movie! He loved it. It was also the last date...
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Riona View Post
    A Night at the Roxbury and Dude, Where's my Car?

Both were soooooo lame and NOT funny!

Sadly enough, the first one was actually seen during a first date and he picked the movie! He loved it. It was also the last date...
    LOL! Don't blame you.

Personally, for me to really get along with soomeone, they have to like and have time for good movies!
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    LOL! Don't blame you.

Personally, for me to really get along with soomeone, they have to like and have time for good movies!
    I totally agree! That way there's no arguing about what to watch and one of you isn't falling asleep halfway through.
    bridges of madison county
    every which way but loose
    stop or my mom will shoot
    Hey, I liked Every Which Way But Loose! Wasn't that the one with Clint Eastwood & the orangatang in it?? I thought it was funny!

Of course, I was about 10 at the time, so I had a 10-yr-old's sense of humor.
    Blade 2.
    Last Days

Seriously, we gave it an hour then had to hit the "eject" button.
    Jacki CHan's............. kung ** master ............... dont ever even think about watching it .!!!!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    what ? i cant say kung ** !!! geez !! lol kung foo kung foo kung foo kung foo kung foo kung foo kung foo kung foo kung foo kung foo kung foo kung foo kung foo kung foo kung foo kung foo kung foo kung foo kung foo kung foo kung foo kung foo kung foo kung foo kung foo kung foo kung foo kung foo kung foo kung foo kung foo kung foo kung foo lol lltm ltm ltm lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    what ? i cant say kung ** !!! geez !! lol
    Use "foo" instead. It's a misspelling, but at least it works.
    FIGHT CLUB!!! I'm tired of hearing how great that movie was. It was one of the stupidest movies I ever saw. Just because it has a surprise ending doesn't make it a good movie. Everything in it was gratuitous.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan Mylott View Post
    FIGHT CLUB!!! I'm tired of hearing how great that movie was. It was one of the stupidest movies I ever saw. Just because it has a surprise ending doesn't make it a good movie. Everything in it was gratuitous.
    Gotta disagree with that. Unique writing, well done filming. It's two thumbs up from here.
    I too disagree with the assessment of Fight Club. That was a unique and great movie.

I couldn't stand A Perfect Storm. It was one of many melodramatic disaster movies that were coming out at the time, but the disaster didn't look that dramatic. The "enormous tidal waves" in the "huge storm at sea" just looked like the waves I used to make in the bathtub as a kid. Plus, the acting was awful. Bad, bad movie!
    --
    I am a (new) Palm user!
    Global Posts
    396 Global Posts
    Avatar and not the last air bender. My biggest deal is a guy making a movie about how money hungry the united states is and playing marines off as being the bad guys, but living off of the money that only the US could provide and on top of it boasting about how it was the most expensive movie ever made. Oh and they coild have warned about the partial nudity in the film even if it is an alien. I mean it's pretty much human but he color and tail. I know it's my bad I didn't research it more, but I figuered a movie that pimped it out so much to kids, even at burger king in kids meals, would be a bit more sensity to ones with families. I brought my kids and wished I would have walked out 10 minutes into it.
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast