Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 89
  1. #41  
    rule of thumb for adam sandler:

    movies are good if he uses his regular voice, and horible if he does a character (like niki)

    good ones:
    Mr. Deeds
    50 first dates
    anger mgmt

    see what I mean?

    exception: water boy
  2. #42  
    Quote:My first 2 are recent movies, Quarantine and Paranormal Activity, just completely lame!! Quote ends..

    I thought those two movies were very interesting, and do take a little more comprehension to comprehend such activities.
    So, without further ado ~ I would choose the above as my favourites.
  3. #43  
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychonaut View Post
    Are you thinking of Demolition Man?
    Trivia; Taco Bell was dubbed Burger King (or something like that) outside of the US.
  4. #44  
    Robin Hood - Prince of Thieves
  5. #45  
    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceAlbert View Post
    has anyone else realized that Taco Bell was code for Google?

    jus sayin...
    I don't understand. Do you mean the code name for the original release of google?
  6. #46  
    Any movie with Madonna, Sting, or Prince.
  7. Delight33's Avatar
    Posts
    63 Posts
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    #47  
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    Any movie with Madonna, Sting, or Prince.
    I am with U their Desperately Seeking Susan, Dune, And Purple Rain my #1 fav.
    Loving my Palm Pixi everyday.
  8. #48  
    Oh no, I actually like those. I'm not with U. Sorry.
  9. #49  
    Paranormal Activity = Bad
    Any Saw movie after Saw 2 = Bad.
    2012 = Awful
    District 9 = Couldn't make it to the end
  10. Delight33's Avatar
    Posts
    63 Posts
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    #50  
    Quote Originally Posted by munkycox View Post
    Paranormal Activity = Bad
    Any Saw movie after Saw 2 = Bad.
    2012 = Awful
    District 9 = Couldn't make it to the end
    Agree
    Loving my Palm Pixi everyday.
  11.    #51  
    Quote Originally Posted by RUSH View Post
    Quote:My first 2 are recent movies, Quarantine and Paranormal Activity, just completely lame!! Quote ends..

    I thought those two movies were very interesting, and do take a little more comprehension to comprehend such activities.
    So, without further ado ~ I would choose the above as my favourites.
    They are overdone pieces of tripe. Paranormal activity wasn't the least bit scary, it just looked like they tried to take all the good scary elements from other scary movies and cram them into this one.

    And Quarantine wasn't worth the $1 I paid Redbox.

    On other notes: Adam Sandler does have a few good ones, like 50 First Dates.

    Avatar was ONLY worth seeing in 3D, because the visuals were well done.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  12.    #52  
    I liked District 9, it's good and makes you think.

    However 2012 was just another badly done repeat!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  13. #53  
    Has anyone seen the previews for "Skyline"? It's coming out next weekend at the theaters. Every time I see the previews, I think of Independance Day - is this just a variation on that one??
  14. #54  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    rule of thumb for adam sandler:

    movies are good if he uses his regular voice, and horible if he does a character (like niki)

    good ones:
    Mr. Deeds
    50 first dates
    anger mgmt

    see what I mean?

    exception: water boy
    congrats on the 5000 mark !!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  15. #55  
    district 9 was pretty trippy for sure ! i liked it
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  16. #56  
    Howard the Duck, terrible movie
  17. #57  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    congrats on the 5000 mark !!
    really? I'm on my phone so i'll check it at home. Did my profile flip to gold coins or chane my name to "member with no life"?
  18.    #58  
    Quote Originally Posted by Riona View Post
    Has anyone seen the previews for "Skyline"? It's coming out next weekend at the theaters. Every time I see the previews, I think of Independance Day - is this just a variation on that one??
    YES! I said the same thing the other day, it's a new I. D.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  19. #59  
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo View Post
    Howard the Duck, terrible movie
    I LOVE your Avatar scottymomo! That short always makes me laugh.
  20. #60  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    district 9 was pretty trippy for sure ! i liked it
    good movie
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions