Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. AZ8
    Dumb and Dumber.

I actually walked out of the theater after about 45 minutes of that dribble!! Worst movie EVER!!
    I liked dum and dummer, but not the sequel.
  4.    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas View Post
    Gotta disagree with that. Unique writing, well done filming. It's two thumbs up from here.
    Quote Originally Posted by kallan42 View Post
    I too disagree with the assessment of Fight Club. That was a unique and great movie.

I couldn't stand A Perfect Storm. It was one of many melodramatic disaster movies that were coming out at the time, but the disaster didn't look that dramatic. The "enormous tidal waves" in the "huge storm at sea" just looked like the waves I used to make in the bathtub as a kid. Plus, the acting was awful. Bad, bad movie!
    I have to back the disagreement on Fight Club, just watched it again the other day. It's an excellent movie!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    The American with George Clooney
    Just a lot of photographs by Anton Corbijn (which are beautiful btw), and nudity (because that's a typical Dutch thing to do in films)
    1. One more for Fight Club. Definitely went through a phase where I watched it daily. It's a movie that gives the book a run for its money.

2. Snakes on a Plane (SoaP haha!^) is one of those bad movies I saw on purpose! I knew exactly what I was getting into and I "love" it to this day!

3. I really had to rack my brain to think of the last movie I saw that I just thought was plain bad. Which is cool. I couldn't find one thinking back chronologically so glanced at my DVD shelf and it's one I inherited along the way somehow: Hard Candy with Ellen Page (who was still good in it). I just found it kind of in bad taste and found myself kind of wishing I could just take back ever having watched it. Dunno why it's still on my shelf.

Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Anything filmed for the SyFy channel.
    4. Bummer 'cause it's true. :/ EDIT: Oooooh! With the exception of the (six hour?) Dune miniseries they did! That chincy SyFy vibe (dunno how else to explain it) was somewhat detectable throughout, but I really enjoyed it anyway!
    It's Pat
    Roger & Me
    ANY Adam Sandler movie, especially his latest one. The only reason I watch is because the wifey likes his movies, but even SHE suggested for us to leave (I jumped outta my seat as soon as she said; "I thought this would be funnier..") no more than twenty minutes into Grown Ups.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    ANY Adam Sandler movie, especially his latest one. The only reason I watch is because the wifey likes his movies, but even SHE suggested for us to leave (I jumped outta my seat as soon as she said; "I thought this would be funnier..") no more than twenty minutes into Grown Ups.
    I don't like most of his movies but I did really like 'Click'.
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    I don't like most of his movies but I did really like 'Click'.
    Click was a cool movie, it kinda made me cry at the end.

Oh yeah and Napolean Dynamite was absolutely horrible.
    I like most of his movies. Maybe this guy is just too smart for you!

The Waterboy
    You Don't Mess with the Zohan
    I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry
    50 First Dates is hilarious
    Little Nicky
    judge dredd..
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    I like most of his movies. Maybe this guy is just too smart for you!
    It's probably because I never liked him, even when he was on SNL.
    Quote Originally Posted by theinnkeeper View Post
    judge dredd..
    has anyone else realized that Taco Bell was code for Google?

jus sayin...
    I see pandas.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    Whaaaa? Surely you do not include Big Daddy in this? Freaking hilarious. (Or, maybe it's the chuckles I get when my wife gags every time she sees the kid slurp that loogey back up).

Bad Movies:
    Titanic. seriously? what an overblown piece of crap.
    +1 snakes on da plane, although have never actually tortured myself with more than a couple of minutes of this garbage.
    SciFi (err, SyFy) B-rated bug/monster/thriller movies. Again, good to turn on for a few moments, just long enough to ask my wife if she wants to watch it?!?!?
    I see pandas.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan Mylott View Post
    FIGHT CLUB!!! I'm tired of hearing how great that movie was. It was one of the stupidest movies I ever saw. Just because it has a surprise ending doesn't make it a good movie. Everything in it was gratuitous.
    +1

walked out on it.

+1

Titanic as well. Still have not seen it.
    THE CHAMP IS HERE!!
    recently? clash of the titans

oh, and I don't think the social network was that great of a movie
    Quote Originally Posted by jwinn35 View Post
    Avatar and not the last air bender. My biggest deal is a guy making a movie about how money hungry the united states is and playing marines off as being the bad guys, but living off of the money that only the US could provide and on top of it boasting about how it was the most expensive movie ever made. Oh and they coild have warned about the partial nudity in the film even if it is an alien. I mean it's pretty much human but he color and tail. I know it's my bad I didn't research it more, but I figuered a movie that pimped it out so much to kids, even at burger king in kids meals, would be a bit more sensity to ones with families. I brought my kids and wished I would have walked out 10 minutes into it.
    +1 and then some. "The graphics are AWESOME". Meh, I've seen better graphics on video games. "The plot's weak, but the graphics are AWESOME". I call BS here, because a movie needs both visual AND audio to be complete.
    I see pandas.
    I thought avatar was good to see once (out of social obligation, thanks news)....and then my parents bought it
    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceAlbert View Post
    has anyone else realized that Taco Bell was code for Google?

jus sayin...

Are you thinking of Demolition Man?
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast