Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    Hey Sketch that turtle , he must be from the same place the TMNT came from . Wow poor fella !!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    Failblog needs this one.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    i think THAT GUY is who painted it and why I posted it
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    i think THAT GUY is who painted it and why I posted it
    Well, he's never said what kind of work he does........

Not that he'd tell the truth, anyway, I'm sure.
    Speed bumps have been phased out and the correct term for them now are speed mountains. I was looking for a photo of the "NEW" speed bump signs(that we have here in AB) online, and can't seem to find any, I will just have to go out and take a picture and then post it, I won't allude to what's in store, but it's funny nonetheless and will be worth the wait. I did however find this interesting article about a "virtual" speed bump that was made in my home province of British Columbia, (this years Olympics were there). Personally I agree with most of the comments, seems like a good idea at the time, but .........(read on)
    Canada’s speed bump optical illusion | PRI's The World
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Failblog needs this one.
    That reminds me of that commercial where buddy's painting the endzone and some other guy asks "Who are the Chef's?"
    sledge, that article is hilarious.
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    Speed bumps have been phased out and the correct term for them now are speed mountains. I was looking for a photo of the "NEW" speed bump signs(that we have here in AB) online, and can't seem to find any, I will just have to go out and take a picture and then post it, I won't allude to what's in store, but it's funny nonetheless and will be worth the wait. I did however find this interesting article about a "virtual" speed bump that was made in my home province of British Columbia, (this years Olympics were there). Personally I agree with most of the comments, seems like a good idea at the time, but .........(read on)
    [url=’s speed bump optical illusion | PRI's The World[/url]
    Come on, you guys don't caffeinate your Mountain Dew, nothing surprise me, anymore.

On the plus side, your beer does have more alcohol!!!
    lol I remembur wen eye wuz a qid, lahst wekk orr the wekk befour... hereing abowt the cafinated mountan doo.... an wach owt four that xtra fore pursent alkeyhol....itill byte ewe inn the as
    lol I remembur wen eye wuz a qid, lahst wekk orr the wekk befour... hereing abowt the cafinated mountan doo.... an wach owt four that xtra fore pursent alkeyhol....itill byte ewe inn the as
    LMAO!
    Our town is having funding issues. The speed bump budget had to be raided by the junket budget. So the speed bump budget supervisory funding committee looked for alternative funding sources. Now that the local mechanics union- Auto Repair Mechanics/Transmission Workers and Independent Service Technicians (ARM/TWIST)- is sponsoring the speed bumps they have plenty of money for speed bump improvement. But the problem developing on the horizon is additional budgetary raiding.
    Author of Exch-Calc, Dog Years, Cat Years and all future creations of Pre-zy Software. Available in the Application Catalog.
    In Queens they put those things everywhere right around the vanilla Ice (rolling in my five point O) days... people would floor it for one block... and down by the river in Astoria Queens took about 10-15 people to be killed by cars racing/hitting kids playing in the park etc... but i agree... they suck. anymore if you don't have a SUV in NYC... your screwed or will crack a rim.
    Why don't your cities do what mine has done, and just use Joan and Melissa Rivers as speed bumps...... (just made the world a better place)

My Themes:CLICK HERE
    Cartoon girl 100 points!!

Ambulance_delays

Selling my Palm things: just make an offer: http://forums.webosnation.com/market...nd-offers.html
  15.    #55  
    Quote Originally Posted by antonio3 View Post
    In Queens they put those things everywhere right around the vanilla Ice (rolling in my five point O) days... people would floor it for one block... and down by the river in Astoria Queens took about 10-15 people to be killed by cars racing/hitting kids playing in the park etc... but i agree... they suck. anymore if you don't have a SUV in NYC... your screwed or will crack a rim.
    lol
    I used to live in Corona.
    Ok, I was out and about yesterday and lo and behold:

The first time I saw one of these signs I was wondering why they had a caution sign for UFO's.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Ok, I was out and about yesterday and lo and behold:

The first time I saw one of these signs I was wondering why they had a caution sign for UFO's.
    i dont see any attachment sledge007 ? what gives ?
    ĦṔ-ḶψΨṫ-ŦḯΨη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    I can see it on the regular site.
    I see it on the mobile site.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    i dont see any attachment sledge007 ? what gives ?
    lay off the rubbing alcohol....that **** will make you go blind man!
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast