1.    #1  
    If you haven't seen it yet, you should go watch it. It's actually pretty funny to see T-Mobile being so aggressive...

T-Mobile's myTouch 4G Commercial Slams The iPhone

YouTube link:

Good job, T-Mobile!
    Last edited by Garrett92C; 11/03/2010 at 11:46 PM.
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    Pretty funny! A definite rip-off of the PC vs Mac commercials (not that there's anything wrong with that) It's extra-funny cause it's true
    Was just reading this and this commercial came on T.V. LOL!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    They've really taken out all the stops with this campaign. It took them long enough. While HSPA+ isn't 4G (although Wimax isn't either), I'd say HSPA+ is definitely preferable. You don't have to switch on another radio to get good speeds, and you don't need some wacko device that has radios that are only usable on one carrier. The only huge problem they have: T-Mo-bull-My-Touch-four-Gee. Vs Palm-Pre, i-Phone-four and even the cap-ti-vate. Too-many-sylablitis. Also, that phone is ugly. And so is espresso. Even more so than sense. Which is itself worse than stock android. That said, I DO love using my Pre on Tmobile (even with 2G speeds). They give you a discount if you use a phone you own outright.
    Oh the irony, I'll bet there's smoke coming out of Saint Jobs ears. LMAO Thanks Garrett
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by lazslo11 View Post
    Oh the irony, I'll bet there's smoke coming out of Saint Jobs ears. LMAO Thanks Garrett
    Haha. It came on my TV and I just had to post it here. It actually made me laugh. I'm not used to seeing T-Mobile being on the offensive like that. I was even more surprised to see them directly attack AT&T and the iPhone4.

T-Mobile
    tmobile has 4G too? Whoaaaaaa...where have I been
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by jyaden24 View Post
    tmobile has 4G too? Whoaaaaaa...where have I been
    I didn't know that either...

Honestly, I haven't been paying attention to T-Mobile for years. I'll be keeping up to date with them from now on though lol
    Global Posts
    570 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    I didn't know that either...

Honestly, I haven't been paying attention to T-Mobile for years. I'll be keeping up to date with them from now on though lol
    It's just as @ctbeiser above says, it isn't 4G. It's HSPA+, pretty decent, but not 4G. I wish I could be a marketer.
    Visor/Sprint Springboard Expansion Module > Visor Platinum > Tungsten E > Centro (work) > Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett92c View Post
    if you haven't seen it yet, you should go watch it. It's actually pretty funny to see t-mobile being so aggressive... :d

t-mobile's mytouch 4g commercial slams the iphone
    lmao!!!! Awesome
    I love it. Attack the competition, it makes for great marketing. Verizon did it with the Droid to attack AT&T & the iPhone, and look where that got them. I'm starting to get reminiscent of the Sega VS Nintendo console wars from back in the day.

-After watching this video the parallel was obvious, Verizon definitely took note on this one.

"Everything iDon't, Droid Does" -- "In a world of doesn't, Droid Does"

Gotta love attack ads, they're the best. HP/Palm take note.

Another classic
    Super Nintendo Vs Sega Genesis commercial on Yahoo! Video