Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 38
  1.    #1  
    I wood.
    I love my phone.

    ^_^
    Last edited by dbdoinit; 11/02/2010 at 04:01 PM.
  2. #2  
    I might not put myself out... but if my Pre was on fire? I'd give my life to save it. I really love my Pre! ^_^
  3. #3  
    W.......T........H?
  4. #4  
    John 15:13 from a paraphrase edition...

    Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one’s life for one’s pre.
  5. #5  
    burn baby burn
  6. #7  
    Depends what or who was burning, I might not find it to be worth my time and effort to engage in extinguishing it.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  7. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Depends what or who was burning, I might not find it to be worth my time and effort to engage in extinguishing it.
    if you were on fire, the LOOTers would put you out
  8. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    if you were on fire, the LOOTers would put you out
    verwon's ALWAYS burnin'
  9.    #10  
    Is there sodium in that fire extinguisher foam stuff thingy stuff?
  10. #11  
    Seriously. What am I missing? "If YOU were on fire, would YOU put it out?"


    W...T....H????
  11.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by rlee2001 View Post
    Seriously. What am I missing? "If YOU were on fire, would YOU put it out?"


    W...T....H????
    Read the most recent frenzy.
  12. #13  
    Just do a battery pull.
  13. #14  
    LOOT , we would put you out ifins you know what LOOT means !
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  14. #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by rlee2001 View Post
    Seriously. What am I missing? "If YOU were on fire, would YOU put it out?"


    W...T....H????
    ETA: Damnit!
  15.    #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    Read the most recent frenzy.
    I mean pg. 834.
  16. #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    Read the most recent frenzy.


    Damn!!!

    You remind me of my dad.

    "Dad, what does ___________ mean?"

    "Son. Look it up!"
  17.    #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by rlee2001 View Post
    Damn!!!

    You remind me of my dad.

    "Dad, what does ___________ mean?"

    "Son. Look it up!"
    lol lmao

    Some things are just better left up to interpretation.
  18. #19  
    who is prettyboy?
  19. #20  
    well,,i don't know. If my palm pre lit me onfire,then I may have to let me burn. Palm pre can do no wrong ya know.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions