Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    Before you know it, you'll have to be a naturist to travel via air.
    or you'll be given a hospital gown to wear on board, and you'll have to ship your baggage separately.

Sprint Pre- Meta-Doctor 2.1.0 w/Flash

Everything is Amazing & Nobody is Happy, "People with their mobile phones, "uh... oh... it won't..."... GIVE IT A SECOND... IT'S GOING TO SPACE!" Louis C.K.
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by Butters3605 View Post
    or you'll be given a hospital gown to wear on board, and you'll have to ship your baggage separately.
    isnt that what done now??? they made me take off my straight jacket for the hospital gown last time i flew
    sketchy, you forget those 'special rules' are just for you!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    I think I'm going to have to reactivate my hot air balloon pilot license. Since the TSA isn't available in my chosen launch field in the middle of some cow pasture, they must be delegating it to the pilot-in-command. Time to start doing passenger pat downs. And all passengers must be cute and young and have large xxxxx (and yes, female).
    Last edited by Ken M; 11/01/2010 at 06:31 PM.
    Author of Exch-Calc, Dog Years, Cat Years and all future creations of Pre-zy Software. Available in the Application Catalog.
    And as for showing up nude for the screener....

German 'Fleshmob' strips off to protest airport body scans
    Author of Exch-Calc, Dog Years, Cat Years and all future creations of Pre-zy Software. Available in the Application Catalog.
    It's disappointing that of all the things that have been done with the goal of securing airports to make them 'safe from terrorists', only two can be considered effective according to Bruce Schneier: reinforced cockpit doors and passengers that get involved in physically stopping a terrorist from carrying out their deed.
    Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Last time I flew into Canada, customs held me up for over an hour.
    A: They are more friendly than I would imagine...

B: They have some incredible stamina...
    Maybe United can bring back their "fly the *friendly* skies" jingle?
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12