I like these:

From this site:
    100 Best Signs at the Rally To Restore Sanity

Now to Tues to see if it helped or if we are heading down the wrong path again.
    Global Posts
    318 Global Posts
    Tim Boche

Palm IIIe, IIIx, IIIxe, IIIc, ClieT615, ClieTJ25, ClieTJ37(2), Treo600, Treo650, Centro(AT&T & Verizon),
    Pre Plus(6 replacements), TouchPads(1-16gb,2-32gb), Pre2 (and a spare)
    Quote Originally Posted by TimBoch View Post
    LOL!

I don't understand the purpose of the line, I don't need to drink to have fun. Great, no one does. But why start a fire with flint and sticks when they've invented the lighter?

Let's all give thanks to the app that started it all.
    http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...ebrew-app.html
    The pictures are funny as hell...love the Battlestar Galactica classic Cylon aka "Toasters"

Sounds like the people in the U.S. have spoken on Nov 2nd and hopefully the U.S. will return to sanity. However, the Feds monetizing the debt by buying $600 billion of bonds does nothing but to lower the value of the U.S dollar...Now that is something to really fear...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kewl 700p View Post
    The pictures are funny as hell...love the Battlestar Galactica classic Cylon aka "Toasters"

Sounds like the people in the U.S. have spoken on Nov 2nd and hopefully the U.S. will return to sanity. However, the Feds monetizing the debt by buying $600 billion of bonds does nothing but to lower the value of the U.S dollar...Now that is something to really fear...
    Dude, there will never be sanity. No matter who's in charge.

Unless it's Paul Ryan. Then we'll have Utopia!
    I don't understand the purpose of the line, I don't need to drink to have fun. Great, no one does. But why start a fire with flint and sticks when they've invented the lighter?

Let's all give thanks to the app that started it all.
    http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...ebrew-app.html