1.    #1  
    What would you do for a palm pre 2? Did I mention it has a 1ghz processor and gorilla glass screen?
    Nothing, do not care.

And I'm still never telling what I did for that Klondike bar!!!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Nope.. nada.. nuthing for a Pre2 since my OC'd Pre is basically as fast and I'd rather wait for newer stuff.

...and the Klondike bar already cost me my self-respect....and I was only PETTING the sheep and my hands were greasy from working on my car! Leave me alone!
    Laugh at the people who buy it. My oc'd sprint pre plus will rock it til ces at least

[i]-- Sent from my Palm PrPrPr
    I can't think of anything funny , sorry. So:

1. Seriously, if the price is $400 or so for that unlocked version direct from HP, I may be on it.

AT&T just ruined the experience by raising every no-contract smartphone price by $100 and over(Pre Plus included), making it now a serious waste of money to buy a locked phone from them.

2. Maybe wait for it to come to Sprint, since Verizon is just as expensive(and sometimes more) than AT&T. There's no reason for me to move to Verizon unless AT&T reception somehow gets worse where I am. Sprint's reception seems to have improved.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Love the topic:

What would I do for a pre2? Hmm!! "No Comment"

The pre plus has nothing on the pre2. Run tell dat.
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Nope.. nada.. nuthing for a Pre2 since my OC'd Pre is basically as fast and I'd rather wait for newer stuff.

...and the Klondike bar already cost me my self-respect....and I was only PETTING the sheep and my hands were greasy from working on my car! Leave me alone!
    People keep seriously making me laugh with those "my OC Pre is just as fast".

First NO ONE has seen final hardware. I worked in IC's, firmware can make a night\day difference with the same components.

Second, when the Pre2 is OC'd to 1.8 ~ 2.0ghz, what will your statement be then??
    Quote Originally Posted by cobrakon View Post
    People keep seriously making me laugh with those "my OC Pre is just as fast".

First NO ONE has seen final hardware. I worked in IC's, firmware can make a night\day difference with the same components.

Second, when the Pre2 is OC'd to 1.8 ~ 2.0ghz, what will your statement be then??
    relax... all I said is that my personal preference is simply that my device is fast enough right now and I'll step up with the next batch of equipment.
    I think someone peed in cobra's cereal...

MY OC'd Pre btw kicks serious buttocks. It'll be June 2011 before the Pre2 is OC'd to a decent level.
    Let the Pre2 droolers continue their compulsive, slightly irrelevant ranting/supporting while the sensible rest waits for webOS on omap4.
    Please don't take this seriously. I utterly don't care about hardware. I would have gotten an iphone if I did.