1.    #1  
    This thread was created in order to Chill mostly and play games in your head or on your pre while you lounge around here, Enjoy. Keep discussion related to "Chillin" and "Alpaca Talk", thank you.
    Last edited by manordwall; 10/30/2010 at 11:27 AM.
  2.    #2  
    The Alpaca Arcade is officially open for business, try to contain your excitement

LOL!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    I think the llama lounge's lawyers are preparing a lawsuit with a demand to cease and desist operations of the Alpaca Arcade.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Maestro1 View Post
    I think the llama lounge's lawyers are preparing a lawsuit with a demand to cease and desist operations of the Alpaca Arcade.
    Not possible, we play games and talk about alpacas and just so happen to lounge. Not a whole lot of similarities between us and the "llama lounge" did you say it was?
    Whatever.

I guess being creative is not as easy as it seems to be for me.
    Last edited by dbdoinit; 10/30/2010 at 08:40 AM.
    Global Posts
    352 Global Posts
    Fun fact: 2/3 of the US llama population lives in Oregon.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by BoraWare View Post
    Fun fact: 2/3 of the US llama population lives in Oregon.
    Violation warning: You have violated the Rules of the Alpaca Arcade. We strictly lounge around, talk about Alpacas, and Play games either in our heads or on our pres.
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 11/05/2010 at 10:59 PM. Reason: please do make references to moderator's PMs about infractions
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    Whatever.

I guess being creative is not as easy as it seems to be for me.
    Im just joking around with ya man.
    how the hell do I insert a picture into a post? anyone know
    find a pic on google then click on it to go to the pic's location then right click on it and copy image location , then in here on the top control at the top of this text box there is what looks like a stamp click on it and copY the location in to that and hit enter . BUT USUALLY YOU HAVE TO CLICK ON THE PIC IN GOOGLE AND GO TO THE SITE WHERE THE PIC IS ACTUALLY LOCATED FOR THIS TO WORK PROPERLY .

Last edited by Shadavis08; 10/30/2010 at 12:14 PM.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  12.    #12  
    Revived!
    lol how long do you think it will take you to catch up to me ?? in thanks you's i mean ? lol ltm ltm ltm
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->