1.    #1  
    Wanted to post this to get peoples experiences on random things, something like people at walmart. Let me explain better what have you seen someone doing that is weird and you werent sure if anyone else saw it
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    My friend claims she saw Big Bird tooling down the street on a motor scooter, but I didn't see it myself. I did recently see a guy digging in his ear with a car key though. :/
    Quote Originally Posted by SydK View Post
    I did recently see a guy digging in his ear with a car key though. :/
    dammit
    danny !! Get them hooves outa your *** please ! Your embarasing us again !!lol ltm ltm lol umm good morning !!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    I saw danny with a surfboard strapped to his belt...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    I saw danny with a surfboard strapped to his belt...
    The wife says it's a VCR.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    danny !! Get them hooves outa your *** please ! Your embarasing us again !!lol ltm ltm lol umm good morning !!
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    I once saw someone in zombie makeup blowing kisses at a turtle.
    We had some wind storms a couple of days a go and a moderate gust came up and a woman I was walking behind shrieked and ran across a park flailing like the wind was blowing her away. The breeze didn't even last that long.
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by beerdini View Post
    We had some wind storms a couple of days a go and a moderate gust came up and a woman I was walking behind shrieked and ran across a park flailing like the wind was blowing her away. The breeze didn't even last that long.
    Ha! I'm picturing Phoebe Buffay running.
    A woman in the deli of a store, a couple years ago, WITH her protective gloves on, wiping at her nose and then pulling out a wedgie, while getting my food!

I took it all right up to the manager and when he asked how he could make it right, I made him go get me replacements, while I watched him.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    Have you ever had a wedgie that didn't require immediate relief?
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
    Quote Originally Posted by Micael View Post
    Have you ever had a wedgie that didn't require immediate relief?
    wow i hope not !!! lollololol ltm ltm ltm
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    reading this in a restaurant not recommended...everyone ere is wondering what I find so funny...
    haa ha ha now thats eally funny !! just thinking about it makes me laugh lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    a wedgie use to be a bad thing but women have turned it into art,aka the thong.
    Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    a wedgie use to be a bad thing but women have turned it into art,aka the thong.
    Men haven't been complaining!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    no way,greatest invention in clothing history,lol