Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 137
  1.    #1  
    *The llllllllama approaches the podium -

    "Grunt grunt.... questions? grunt grunt.."
  2. #2  
    can you wear trendy new tight jeans? You know the kind that would make a bic pen blush, and put the phone in your pocket?

    pics or it didn't happen.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by windzilla View Post
    can you wear trendy new tight jeans? You know the kind that would make a bic pen blush, and put the phone in your pocket?

    pics or it didn't happen.
    "grunt tight jeans skinny pants are stupid grunt grunt grunt."
  4. #4  
    Have you noticed any tumors forming from having a huge slab of radiation near your head yet?


    Nokia (red phone) --> Denso TouchPoint TP2200 --> Samsung SPH-N400 --> (Palm VII) --> Sanyo 5150 --> Palm Treo 650 --> Palm Pre --> Sprint FrankenPre 2 --> (HP TouchPad)/(HP Pre 3 - Wifi) --> Galaxy Nexus (with TS mod and hopes of Open webOS!)
  5. #5  
    This space for rent or lease. Inquire within.
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    "grunt tight jeans skinny pants are stupid grunt grunt grunt."

    not a fan myself, just wanted the pic.
  7. #7  
    Rumor is you just got the Evo for the bigger screen, and have secretly put webOS 2.0 on the device....can you give any hints as to its performance?


    Nokia (red phone) --> Denso TouchPoint TP2200 --> Samsung SPH-N400 --> (Palm VII) --> Sanyo 5150 --> Palm Treo 650 --> Palm Pre --> Sprint FrankenPre 2 --> (HP TouchPad)/(HP Pre 3 - Wifi) --> Galaxy Nexus (with TS mod and hopes of Open webOS!)
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by windzilla View Post
    not a fan myself, just wanted the pic.
    Please, I beg of you, send this pic ONLY as an email to windzilla. I would like to avoid seeing it!!!


    TIA
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by rlee2001 View Post
    Please, I beg of you, send this pic ONLY as an email to windzilla. I would like to avoid seeing it!!!


    TIA
    lol lol grunt
  10. #10  
    Doesn't the fact that llamas spit uncontrollably make you worry about the water resistance of the EVO?
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

    http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

    http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by DJeremyC View Post
    Rumor is you just got the Evo for the bigger screen, and have secretly put webOS 2.0 on the device....can you give any hints as to its performance?
    grunt what? grunt
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by pogeypre View Post
    Doesn't the fact that llamas spit uncontrollably make you worry about the water resistance of the EVO?
    not really, this thing grunt seems to be built with military specs grunt
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by DJeremyC View Post
    Have you noticed any tumors forming from having a huge slab of radiation near your head yet?
    grunt no
  14. #14  
    Do you feel like you have been "assimilated" into the mass that is the Google Empire?


    Will you miss gestures?


    Speaking of "gestures", guess what gesture I am making at you right now! hahahah
  15. #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by rlee2001 View Post
    Speaking of "gestures", guess what gesture I am making at you right now! hahahah
    Hey, just cause you just got outta the louge doesnt mean you cna show lounge like behavior out here...put that thing away!


    Nokia (red phone) --> Denso TouchPoint TP2200 --> Samsung SPH-N400 --> (Palm VII) --> Sanyo 5150 --> Palm Treo 650 --> Palm Pre --> Sprint FrankenPre 2 --> (HP TouchPad)/(HP Pre 3 - Wifi) --> Galaxy Nexus (with TS mod and hopes of Open webOS!)
  16.    #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by rlee2001 View Post
    Do you feel like you have been "assimilated" into the mass that is the Google Empire?


    Will you miss gestures?


    Speaking of "gestures", guess what gesture I am making at you right now! hahahah
    lol grunt grunt I do miss gestures grunt.

    grunt I've gotta say, this phone is a PIA to hold in my grunt hoof, but you can't beat the screen real grunt estate.
  17. Traxion's Avatar
    Posts
    153 Posts
    Global Posts
    223 Global Posts
    #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    "grunt tight jeans skinny pants are stupid grunt grunt grunt."
    I prefer to call them "Stranklers"
    "I will go in this way, but I'll find my own way out." -DMB

    Dear Lord,
    Please grant me the ability to punch people in the face over standard TCP/IP.
    Amen.
  18. #18  
    What made you go EVO over Epic? Just curious.

    Is Android as "clunky" as some say?

    ETA: Do you have 4g in your area?
  19.    #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by rlee2001 View Post
    What made you go EVO over Epic? Just curious.

    Is Android as "clunky" as some say?

    ETA: Do you have 4g in your area?
    Yes, ATL has 4G, but grunt all I see is grunt 3G for some grunt reason.

    After having the rickety Pre for the past year, I don't think I'll ever want a slider again grunt.

    As far as clunkiness, the sheer functionality of the OS overshadows any of my grunt concerns about that.
  20. #20  
    How's the wife?
    Frustrated you spend just as much time here if not more, because of this extra thread?
Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions