Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 137
  1. #81  
    hahahha....DEAL!
  2.    #82  
    Quote Originally Posted by rlee2001 View Post
    hahahha....DEAL!
    You're gonna get one?
  3. #83  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    Good question..
    I'll be back soon to answer grunt this.
    Has soon arrived yet? And if so, will it answer the previously posed question concerning THE thread.
    This space for rent or lease. Inquire within.
  4. #84  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    You're gonna get one?
    hahahha

    i doubt it!


    I was agreeing with Verwon that IF I were to do those things, I'll have the wife inform of my demise!
  5.    #85  
    Quote Originally Posted by MudShark22 View Post
    Has soon arrived yet? And if so, will it answer the previously posed question concerning THE thread.
    Sorry, Muddy, I forgot all about that question.
    Ill be right back after station identification.
  6. #86  
    *beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep* This is a test, this is only a test. In the event of real llamas using Android phones, you would have been informed how to send us videos we can show on air and make you look like an *****. This is only a test! *beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep*
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  7. #87  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    I don't see why not.
    I haven't had any multi-tasking issues yet.
    is that bc Llamas cant really multi-task due to their oversized Hooves??
  8. #88  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    Sorry, Muddy, I forgot all about that question.
    Ill be right back after station identification.
    This space for rent or lease. Inquire within.
  9.    #89  
    Quote Originally Posted by MudShark22 View Post
    How does the EVO and the learning curve involved; interfere with your stated priorities for THE thread?
    While this EVO is stock full of things for me to learn about (i've never used Android until now), my priorities for THE thread have been compromised by my bill-paying job lately, more than anything else.
  10.    #90  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    is that bc Llamas cant really multi-task due to their oversized Hooves??
    Hey, leave my hooves outta this grunt grunt.
  11. #91  
    One last question !! Did You inhale ??
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  12.    #92  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    One last question !! Did You inhale ??
    I do not recall.
  13. #93  
    Can you wear that beast on your hip and not look like you are smuggling a surf board?


    Forget about pockets. People would say "Are you happy to see me or is that a cabinet door in your pocket?"
  14.    #94  
    Quote Originally Posted by rlee2001 View Post
    Can you wear that beast on your hip and not look like you are smuggling a surf board?


    Forget about pockets. People would say "Are you happy to see me or is that a cabinet door in your pocket?"
    lol grunt, yeah, Mrs. Llllama says it looks like I have a VCR hanging from my pants.
  15. #95  
    are you required by any of the "agencies" that you are affiliated with to put any special markings or designs for identification purposes... such as this?

    Attached Images Attached Images
  16.    #96  
    lol lmao
  17. #97  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    lol lmao
    im on skinit... should i complete the order???
  18.    #98  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    im on skinit... should i complete the order???
    ok
  19. #99  
    On an EVO....that llama's head would be nearly Life-Sized!
  20. #100  
    #100 !! Yay!
    This space for rent or lease. Inquire within.
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions