1.    #1  
    Anybody that has any experiance with Sprint ought to know that talking to a Customer Service rep on the phone or a salesperson at the store is useless. Sprint doesn't tell them what's going on and, very often, we know more than they do. Anything they tell you is most likely just what they think you want to hear to get you to leave them alone.

On the other hand, I know a guy that knows a guy that has a friend that works very high up in sprint and got me the direct phone line to the highest authority at Sprint that will talk to customers! Sprint veterans will know who I am talking about!!!!! Took several tries but I actually got through! I recorded the coversation for those that don't belive me.

Me: Hello? Hello? Anybody there?

Claire: In the name of the Carrier, the Customer and the Contract, Amen

Me: Bless me Claire for I have had sinful thoughts, it has been 18 months since my last upgrade.

Claire: What is troubling you my – please press or say “one” if you are a male, press or say “two” if you are a female.

Me: “One”

Claire: ...my son

Me: I really want a new Palm phone but nobody can tell me if Sprint is going to carry the Pre 2 or if its waiting for the next device or if they have given up on Palm totally.

Claire: Go on

Me: Palm OS is the greatest and I don't see why Sprint won't at least tell us what it is planning to do.

Claire: Go on.

Me: I just don't know what I should do.

Claire: Can you be more....specific?

Me: I'm considering switching carriers if I don't get an answer from Sprint soon.

Claire: How does this make you feel?

Me: I'm so frustrated, I don't know what I should do.

Claire: Can you be more....specific?

Me: If Sprint won't carry a new Palm phone, I'm thinking of switching to Verizon!

Claire: If I heard you right you are interested in a new phone. Please say or press “one” if this is correct, say or press “two” if this is incorrect.

Me: ONE!

Claire: I heard you say “one”... that you are interested in a new phone...please say “yes” if this is correct “no” if it is not correct.

Me: YES, YES FOR GOD'S SAKE YES

Claire: I understand you are interested in a new phone, please say the name of the phone you are interested in.

Me: THE PRE 2!

Claire: I heard you say “Prey toot” is that correct? Press or say “one” for yes, press or say “two” for no

Me: ONE, I mean TWO!

Claire: The phone you have requested is not listed in the Carrier's Holy Cannon of approved devices. Rest assured that your interest in this phone will be forwarded to the appropriate department for meditation and prayer.

Me: But that doesn't answer my question!

Claire: You are a true and loyal customer of the Carrier. Loyalty has its rewards. All blessings to the Carrier and the Contract. Go and be happy. Be Happy and buy more accessories.

Me: Hello.....Hello????
    can you patch me through to claire? i want the inside scoop too
    <<Thread moved>>
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
    lol lol lol

Claire is so 1997, 98, lol lol lol
    Hmmm....I think I've already chatted with her when I contacted Sprint...
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Can I also get the hook up to Claire? Lol

[i]-- Sent from my Palm PrPrPr
    If you want to buy a Palm Pre is great condition. Here's your chance.

http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...91#post2782191
    you lost me at "palm OS"
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Black View Post
    Can I also get the hook up to Claire? Lol

[i]-- Sent from my Palm PrPrPr
    You just want to ask her out!
    Heck yeah. She probably has the inside scoop for all the palm devices coming out next year.
    LOL! And she's so syrupy, she'll put you in a diabetic coma.
    I'm Claire's baby daddy.
    The Saint
    Sounds like i'll have to scout the area for excessive syrup! But, hey, when I wake up, i'll buy myself a crate full of insulin!
    Don't forget the syringes, better get the ones sized for labs.
    Haha...I'll be better off ingesting a lot of it!..Then i'll be sure that my cells will def be getting lots of it!
    With her, you'll need it!
    Sounds.... typical?

My Themes:CLICK HERE
    Claire sounded more like a Cult Member to me...I can't imagine wanting to hook up with that! LOL
    Ahhh!...good thing i've already started preparing.
    Jason Black is into cults!
    Whats the number? She sounds pretty smart