Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 113
  1.    #1  
    Rand Paul Supporters Stomp on Girls Head




    Get those men some Brown Shirts!

  2. Micael's Avatar
    Posts
    736 Posts
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    #2  
    Supporter. One jerk. And he should have been arrested. Was he?
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
  3. #3  
    Kind of like these liberal Union thugs beating up this black dude:



    PalmPilot, PalmIIIc, Treo 650, Pre, Pre 3, Nokia 1020, Lumia 950

    "It's good to be the King" - Mel Brooks, History of the World, Part 1

    "I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." General George S. Patton
  4. #4  
    .......... A guy who voted Democrat all his life killed his kids..... that means all Democrats are murderers....
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

    http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

    http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Micael View Post
    Supporter. One jerk. And he should have been arrested. Was he?
    The police spokesman said they have not identified him yet and it's pending investigation.
  6.    #6  
    I can tell how much many have even examined the incident in missing the fact that it's a girl not a guy.
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas View Post
    I can tell how much many have even examined the incident in missing the fact that it's a girl not a guy.
    A crazy person is a crazy person in my opinion. The Union thugs were acting like idiots....a man stomping on a woman's head is acting like an *****. What exactly are you trying to highlight by making this thread? Just curious.
    PalmPilot, PalmIIIc, Treo 650, Pre, Pre 3, Nokia 1020, Lumia 950

    "It's good to be the King" - Mel Brooks, History of the World, Part 1

    "I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." General George S. Patton
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by clemgrad85 View Post
    A crazy person is a crazy person in my opinion. The Union thugs were acting like idiots....a man stomping on a woman's head is acting like an *****. What exactly are you trying to highlight by making this thread? Just curious.
    Pointing out thuggery. And no, two thugs don't make a right.
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by clemgrad85 View Post
    Kind of like these liberal Union thugs beating up this black dude:



    The "black dude" attacked a minister and got his ***** kicked by "liberal Union thugs" does not equate to stomping on a girls head who was already subdued and on the ground by fa$cist$ thugs. Maybe that's your Amerika, but not my America.
  10. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by Orion Antares View Post
    The police spokesman said they have not identified him yet and it's pending investigation.
    so if they haven't identified him, I guess they haven't confirmed his politics, either. World class conclusion jumping from an unknown thug to an enture political viewpoint.
    Last edited by Cantaffordit; 10/26/2010 at 01:56 PM.
  11. #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas View Post
    Pointing out thuggery. And no, two thugs don't make a right.
    Again, what is your point? I have never seen you post something before where someone did something mean like this to another person (I could have missed it). Are you trying to make a connection here?
    PalmPilot, PalmIIIc, Treo 650, Pre, Pre 3, Nokia 1020, Lumia 950

    "It's good to be the King" - Mel Brooks, History of the World, Part 1

    "I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." General George S. Patton
  12. #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by lazslo11 View Post
    The "black dude" attacked a minister and got his ***** kicked by "liberal Union thugs" does not equate to stomping on a girls head who was already subdued and on the ground by fa$cist$ thugs. Maybe that's your Amerika, but not my America.
    Soooo.....has anyone said this individual shouldn't be arrested and charged? I'm missing something here unless someone is trying to make another point. Shouldn't this person be charged with beating up this woman? Is there some group out there claiming this individual who did this shouldn't be arrested? The "liberal Union thugs" I believe were arrested for beating up the black dude who was apparently doing something (selling "don't tread on me" items) that the Union folks didn't like.
    PalmPilot, PalmIIIc, Treo 650, Pre, Pre 3, Nokia 1020, Lumia 950

    "It's good to be the King" - Mel Brooks, History of the World, Part 1

    "I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." General George S. Patton
  13. #13  
    Next thread topic: Person On Internet Forum Posts Inflammatory Headline In An Effort To Maximize Views/Responses
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
  14. #14  
    SRN News : Rand Paul supporter in Ky. steps on woman's head

    Paul's campaign released a statement calling the altercation "incredibly unfortunate" and expressed relief that the woman was not injured.

    "Violence of any kind has no place in our civil discourse, and we urge supporters on all sides to be civil to one another as tensions rise heading toward this very important election," the statement said.
    My device history:

    - Jim J.

    (On Sprint for many years)
  15. groovy's Avatar
    Posts
    941 Posts
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    #15  
    WOW!!! Rand Paul stomped on a girl's head? When did this happen?
  16. #16  
    ...the woman was trying to "confront" Mr Paul on the street, i have no doubt that he has security guards.....i've seen cops use the same foot placement....juss sayn...
    -- VZW Pre+ -- Uberk/Gov fixed @ 1ghz -- QPST gps mod -- stock battery (?mugen 3800?) --
  17. #17  
    awww aint the life of politics grand, be it left right or in between, you always get some *****, not being gender specific here, that feels that beating the hell out of someone who disagrees with you is just fine. mind you , better that than people like ol Timothy McVehigh (sp), who just killed people because they didnt follow his political beliefs. it always could be worse i guess.
    Life is short, Play hard, and enjoy every moment as if it was your last.
  18. Micael's Avatar
    Posts
    736 Posts
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    #18  
    Naw, this guy's outta line. Not sure what led to the take down though.... anyone know? She was just standing there minding her own business? Or she was swinging a sign around hitting people on the head? I'm just saying....
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
  19.    #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by Micael View Post
    Naw, this guy's outta line. Not sure what led to the take down though.... anyone know? She was just standing there minding her own business? Or she was swinging a sign around hitting people on the head? I'm just saying....
    Wow! Really Micael?!?! Instead of planting a false "it's the vistim's fault" why not read for yourself?
  20. Micael's Avatar
    Posts
    736 Posts
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas View Post
    Wow! Really Micael?!?! Instead of planting a false "it's the vistim's fault" why not read for yourself?
    Did I blame the vistim? Ummm, what's a vistim?

    If you read my post, I started by saying the guy's out of line. I also previously asked if he was jailed yet.

    But you're telling me that if the vistim smacked him in the face two or three times first, that would have nothing to bear on the incident?
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions