Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 113
  1. #41  
    Stay classy, T-Baggers...

    Rand Paul's ex-county coordinator & head stomper Tim Profitt demands apology from victim : Yobie Benjamin : City Brights


    Profitt has many supporters including a Ms. Sherry Moss who posted on her Facebook, "...she got EXACTLY WHAT SHE DESERVED... a troublemaker and an instigator needs to be put in her/his place and that is the end of it ...plain & simple."
    So I guess that since the Neander-cons are being "troublemakers" and "instigators" against our elected President, it is open season on stomping their heads?
    Last edited by Kenanator; 10/29/2010 at 08:58 AM.
    "Brace yourself, you beautiful *****. I am about to **** you up with some truth!" - Kenny Powers

    "I don't mind paying taxes. With taxes, I purchase civilization."
    - H.L. Mencken
  2. jwinn35's Avatar
    Posts
    390 Posts
    Global Posts
    396 Global Posts
    #42  
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenanator View Post
    Stay classy, T-Baggers...

    [url= Paul's ex-county coordinator & head stomper Tim Profitt demands apology from victim : Yobie Benjamin : City Brights[/url]




    So I guess that since the Neander-cons are being "troublemakers" and "instigators" against our elected President, it is open season on stomping their heads?
    once again moderators I get repremanded for making an obvious joke about greece having an economical melt down and people are free to platantly call people t-baggers and nothing. This is the third time I've pointed this out and still nothing. Shoot you can't even sayf.a.n. Boy or the fuhrer of germany, but the other thing is fine? That just don't make any since. Especially when we all knows what that means and it's pretty demeaning to a group of people. Anyway the video shows that the girl lied bottom line. Was the guy being a little to rough towards the end when he put a little to much pressure on her, yes. Then she goes on tv when they don't know someone taped it and said that she was chased around the car and pulled down as she tried to get away from them. She made it sound like she did absolutely nothing. Well now we see that she tried to shove a sign into rand pauls face. You do that to any politician, or sports star, or shoot one of my best friends or family members and your going to get slammed. The very small amount of excessive force was over the line but the initial slam, that happened immediately was more than warranted. No one knew what was going on or what she was planning on doing. Then to go out on tv and try to lie about it and say you tried to run away like they didn't catch you in the act immediately, that's just dispicable (daffy duck style) and anything she says is not respected anymore.
  3. Micael's Avatar
    Posts
    736 Posts
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    #43  
    So wait... she *didn't* go there to provoke such a reaction?
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
  4. groovy's Avatar
    Posts
    941 Posts
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    #44  
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenanator View Post
    I know you're a mod and will probably ban/sanction me for this but, your entire post/rant is awash in a sea of ignorance...
    How so?
  5. #45  
    Quote Originally Posted by Micael View Post
    So wait... she *didn't* go there to provoke such a reaction?
    Maybe she was there to express her point of view...

    Maybe they just did not want the "competition" of provocation...

    Example:




    Were you there? Did you witness it? Sounds like you are doing nothing but speculating to me...
    "Brace yourself, you beautiful *****. I am about to **** you up with some truth!" - Kenny Powers

    "I don't mind paying taxes. With taxes, I purchase civilization."
    - H.L. Mencken
  6. #46  
    Quote Originally Posted by groovy View Post
    How so?
    Honestly, that "head-stomping" was probably the best thing that ever happened to her.
    So beating women is justified when they have a different viewpoint of yours?

    When is a head stomping ever been the best thing to happen to a person?

    BTW, good job on proving the stereotype true that conservatives are fans of the domestic violence.

    Appearances on major television networks, lawsuits, maybe even a book deal to tell of her narrow escape from almost certain death.
    I am sure that is why she expressed her opinion. For a book deal....

    She's just got handed her 15 minutes on a silver platter. All thanks to a stupid man who crossed the line and the folks at MoveOn who would send people, nay, "girls" to provoke people so they can feign horror when said people act out.
    How do you know that she was on moveon.orgs clock when this occurred? Where you there? It is impossible she could have been there acting on her own? Does that mean that all of the T-Baggers are on The Heritage Foundations clock? Is Move On NOT the same thing as The Heritage Foundation? Why is one OK while the other is not?

    All you have are ignorant assumptions...
    "Brace yourself, you beautiful *****. I am about to **** you up with some truth!" - Kenny Powers

    "I don't mind paying taxes. With taxes, I purchase civilization."
    - H.L. Mencken
  7. Micael's Avatar
    Posts
    736 Posts
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    #47  
    I asked a question.
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
  8. #48  
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenanator View Post
    Maybe she was there to express her point of view...

    Maybe they just did not want the "competition" of provocation...
    Were you there? Did you witness it? Sounds like you are doing nothing but speculating to me...
    How do we even know that picture is from where you say it was at? That could be anywhere? Are you speculating?

    As for provocation, calling the Tea Party people the word you, davidra, daThomas and other liberals like to use certainly doesn't help, now does it? Once again, a double standard.....liberals can name call, intimidate outside polling places, protest against the government, send Union thugs to beat up people and you conveniently either ignore these things or can rationalize it. But when Conservatives do it....it must stop....they are mean and ruthless. But...well....whateverator.
    PalmPilot, PalmIIIc, Treo 650, Pre, Pre 3, Nokia 1020, Lumia 950

    "It's good to be the King" - Mel Brooks, History of the World, Part 1

    "I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." General George S. Patton
  9. #49  
    Quote Originally Posted by Micael View Post
    I asked a question.
    And I answered it the best I could without being there personally. I countered your assumption with my own assumption. TAKE THAT!!!
    "Brace yourself, you beautiful *****. I am about to **** you up with some truth!" - Kenny Powers

    "I don't mind paying taxes. With taxes, I purchase civilization."
    - H.L. Mencken
  10. #50  
    ....good luck shoving packages in public figures faces...you'll get taken down every time....a publicity stunt from the start....
    -- VZW Pre+ -- Uberk/Gov fixed @ 1ghz -- QPST gps mod -- stock battery (?mugen 3800?) --
  11. #51  
    Quote Originally Posted by jwinn35 View Post
    once again moderators I get repremanded for making an obvious joke about greece having an economical melt down and people are free to platantly call people t-baggers and nothing. This is the third time I've pointed this out and still nothing. Shoot you can't even sayf.a.n. Boy or the fuhrer of germany, but the other thing is fine? That just don't make any since. Especially when we all knows what that means and it's pretty demeaning to a group of people.
    I gotta agree here....why is that term allowed in here when others are not? Is it because daThomas likes the term? I personally would say EVERY word should be available. But this double standard stuff shouldn't be allowed. Why don't we make up a derogatory term for liberals and just start referring to all liberals as that term? I'm sure we could come up with something good...but...something tells me daThomas would shoot it down in a heart beat.
    PalmPilot, PalmIIIc, Treo 650, Pre, Pre 3, Nokia 1020, Lumia 950

    "It's good to be the King" - Mel Brooks, History of the World, Part 1

    "I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." General George S. Patton
  12. Micael's Avatar
    Posts
    736 Posts
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    #52  
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenanator View Post
    And I answered it the best I could without being there personally. I countered your assumption with my own assumption. TAKE THAT!!!
    lol
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
  13. #53  
    Quote Originally Posted by clemgrad85 View Post
    How do we even know that picture is from where you say it was at? That could be anywhere? Are you speculating?

    As for provocation, calling the Tea Party people the word you, davidra, daThomas and other liberals like to use certainly doesn't help, now does it?
    Don't forget moderates and of course libertarians. After all the extremist conservatives did hijack what was originally the libertarian Tea Party movement.

    Quote Originally Posted by clemgrad85 View Post
    Once again, a double standard.....liberals can name call, intimidate outside polling places, protest against the government, send Union thugs to beat up people and you conveniently either ignore these things or can rationalize it. But when Conservatives do it....it must stop....they are mean and ruthless. But...well....whateverator.
    Extremism is extremism whether it is from the overly loud minority of the extreme Right or the overly loud minority of the extreme Left. Both groups are equally guilty of holding double standards and neither seems interested in any type of civil discourse.
  14. #54  
    Quote Originally Posted by clemgrad85 View Post
    How do we even know that picture is from where you say it was at? That could be anywhere? Are you speculating?
    It was not from that particular rally but is was to prove my point about provocation.

    As for provocation, calling the Tea Party people the word you, davidra, daThomas and other liberals like to use certainly doesn't help, now does it? Once again, a double standard.....liberals can name call, intimidate outside polling places, protest against the government, send Union thugs to beat up people and you conveniently either ignore these things or can rationalize it. But when Conservatives do it....it must stop....they are mean and ruthless. But...well....whateverator.
    Take a look back into recent history. T-baggers called themselves that WAAAYYYYY before anyone else did. Now want to see who is doing all of the name calling?

    Seen at Tea Party rallies:

    Socialist
    Marxist
    Nazˇ
    Hˇtler
    Communˇst
    Obongo

    I could go on.

    I guess Democrats don't have the market cornered on name calling do they?

    As far as the "thugs", it is not right for either side to be violent and it should not be tollerated. BTW... T-Baggers have been showing up to rallies with assault rifles!!!

    I also like that in the very post you wrote about the wrongness of name calling, you resorted to name calling on me, personally. You have been calling me "Whateverator" for some time now. You have been very "bullish" about it too, so I have a fun name for you to counter the one you gave me....
    Cle-Taurus...
    "Brace yourself, you beautiful *****. I am about to **** you up with some truth!" - Kenny Powers

    "I don't mind paying taxes. With taxes, I purchase civilization."
    - H.L. Mencken
  15. Micael's Avatar
    Posts
    736 Posts
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    #55  
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenanator View Post
    Take a look back into recent history. T-baggers called themselves that WAAAYYYYY before anyone else did. Now want to see who is doing all of the name calling?
    Not exactly. At least, not in the context you get all giggly about like a 13 year old boy.
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
  16. groovy's Avatar
    Posts
    941 Posts
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    #56  
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenanator View Post
    So beating women is justified when they have a different viewpoint of yours?
    When did I say that?

    When is a head stomping ever been the best thing to happen to a person?
    If you seriously want to call this a head-stomping, this is a prime example.

    BTW, good job on proving the stereotype true that conservatives are fans of the domestic violence.
    Now that's insulting! I would take offense but your argument is so off point it makes me wonder if you're even responding to my point or something you've made up in your head.

    I am sure that is why she expressed her opinion. For a book deal....
    She doesn't seem to be shying away from the media. If publicity wasn't her goal then why do it?

    How do you know that she was on moveon.orgs clock when this occurred? Where you there? It is impossible she could have been there acting on her own? Does that mean that all of the T-Baggers are on The Heritage Foundations clock? Is Move On NOT the same thing as The Heritage Foundation? Why is one OK while the other is not?

    All you have are ignorant assumptions...
    I'm just going off of what the article stated. Do you have proof otherwise?

    So, are you done beating down your own strawman argument? Would you like to debate the point I was making rather than the point you want me to be making?
  17. Micael's Avatar
    Posts
    736 Posts
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    #57  
    This was so staged. Come on people. This sort of thing always happens when it gets close to election day.

    I'm not saying the guy was in the right. I don't think he should have placed his foot on her.

    But the bigger picture is that this is simply desperation on the part of the left. They're trying to divert and divide as much as they can. It won't work though. I have a feeling that they're in for a thrashing come election day. (use that any way you wish)
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
  18. solarus's Avatar
    Posts
    554 Posts
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    #58  
    The guys a complete A-^$#* for doing what he did.

    Not that I agree with all of Rand Paul's platform, but interestingly enough, what I haven't heard is how the actions of a complete d!ck within the Rand Paul campaign makes any of the policies Rand Paul supports so bad!!

    Anyone...anyone.
  19.    #59  
    Quote Originally Posted by Micael View Post
    So wait... she *didn't* go there to provoke such a reaction?
    I believe she went there, like everyone else, to exercise her right of free speech within the process of Democracy.
  20. Micael's Avatar
    Posts
    736 Posts
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    #60  
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas View Post
    I believe she went there, like everyone else, to exercise her right of free speech within the process of Democracy.
    That too... along with exercising her right to make a scene for publicity.
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions