Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas View Post
    Wow! Really Micael?!?! Instead of planting a false "it's the vistim's fault" why not read for yourself?
    Huh?

This never happens, right?

She was never arrested either.
    this lady was in a disguise carying a sign from a extreamist liberal activist group and tried to hand Rand Paul an unknown package. Given the circumstances, I'd say the crowd acted appropriately. And the guy actually had his foot on her back between her shoulders to keep her on the ground. He wasnt stomping on her head.
  3.    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by mayo1024 View Post
    Huh?

This never happens, right?

She was never arrested either.
    How many times has someone in this thread tried to use the two wrongs make a right argument. Pitiful.
  4.    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by thednbselecta View Post
    this lady was in a disguise carying a sign from a extreamist liberal activist group and tried to hand Rand Paul an unknown package. Given the circumstances, I'd say the crowd acted appropriately. And the guy actually had his foot on her back between her shoulders to keep her on the ground. He wasnt stomping on her head.
    This person was pointed out to police at the event more than once who saw no threat or need to physically assault her.
    Last edited by daThomas; 10/26/2010 at 04:25 PM.
    How many times has someone in this thread tried to use the two wrongs make a right argument. Pitiful.
    The point is you've had this thrown back in your face because guess what?....liberals can be violent to. Does that make it right? I don't think so. But this is typical daThomas trying to paint one group as a bunch of thugs and another group as just a bunch of nice folks that seem to always get beat up for no apparent reason. You want thugs? Remember this little example of voter thuggery:
    PalmPilot, PalmIIIc, Treo 650, Pre, Pre 3, Nokia 1020, Lumia 950

"It's good to be the King" - Mel Brooks, History of the World, Part 1

"I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." General George S. Patton
  6.    #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by clemgrad85 View Post
    The point is you've had this thrown back in your face because guess what?....liberals can be violent to. Does that make it right? I don't think so. But this is typical daThomas trying to paint one group as a bunch of thugs and another group as just a bunch of nice folks that seem to always get beat up for no apparent reason. You want thugs? Remember this little example of voter thuggery:
    As I've pointed out, no one has thrown anything back but rather simply stated, "they do it too". That's simply pathetic.

The only immediate response to that Paul supporters incident is, "Whoa, that's over the line!"

Then if someone wants to point out where others have crossed the line, fine, point well taken, however this was today and it would be a good point to put the heated feelings on both sides into realistic parameters within our fine Democratic process.
    This was just a publicity stunt, the guy was her husband and he told her not to wear the blonde wig out in public any more, so when she did instead of a club she got a foot.
    wonder if I did the same to the OP's beloved obama if I would get a foot in the back too?

oh wait, I would....and probably worse, like jail time.

nothing to see here people besides a fear mongering OP
    @agentmock

Audiovox SMT5600 (WM) --> Cingular 8125 (WM) --> Sprint Mogul 8525 (WM) --> Palm Pre (webOS)- --> Sprint Franken Pre2 (webOS) + 32gb Touchpad (webOS)
  9.    #29  
    This person was pointed out to police at the event more than once who saw no threat or need to physically assault her.
    yea, and she didnt get the beat down until she russhed Rand Paul with an unknown (at the time) package.
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    Why the obsession about this story?
  12.    #32  
    yea, and she didnt get the beat down until she russhed Rand Paul with an unknown (at the time) package.
    Nice story. Now try the reality.
  13.    #33  
    Quote Originally Posted by groovy View Post
    Why the obsession about this story?
    I find it interesting. The level of violent tone and activity in that particular political corner has been increasing. Makes me wonder which way it's heading.
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    I find it interesting. The level of violent tone and activity in that particular political corner has been increasing. Makes me wonder which way it's heading.
    Would it be fair to say some people have a stake in making things look more violent that they really are?

A different view of the events before the "head-stomping".

(note events at 0:10 and 0:52)
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    Would it be fair to say some people have a stake in making things look more violent that they really are?

I saw that video earlier today. Clearly shows that both the stomper and the stomped are culpable.

I am peeved at the outright lies that Lauren Valle has been telling about circumstances leading to the stomp, in order to build a case for a lawsuit. The Fox legal analysts think she has no civil case now.
  16.    #36  

WOw! That's harrowing! I'm glad that stopped that little terrorist before she expressed a political opinion to Rand.

Sigh, I've been in exactly the same situation during one of Jesse Helms' campaigns and I've seen the flurry of rage that happened here. And it's a case of losing one's boundaries and bearings.
    did anyone notice that MoveOn.org paid her to do this?

... Lauren Valle, 23, a paid activist for the liberal group MoveOn.org...
  18.    #38  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    did anyone notice that MoveOn.org paid her to do this?

... Lauren Valle, 23, a paid activist for the liberal group MoveOn.org...
    Only anyone that has read or viewed ANY story on this since the beginning. Did you think it was a secret. Do you think it justifies men beating on a woman?
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by scottw911 View Post
    I saw that video earlier today. Clearly shows that both the stomper and the stomped are culpable.

I am peeved at the outright lies that Lauren Valle has been telling about circumstances leading to the stomp, in order to build a case for a lawsuit. The Fox legal analysts think she has no civil case now.
    Honestly, that "head-stomping" was probably the best thing that ever happened to her. Appearances on major television networks, lawsuits, maybe even a book deal to tell of her narrow escape from almost certain death. She's just got handed her 15 minutes on a silver platter. All thanks to a stupid man who crossed the line and the folks at MoveOn who would send people, nay, "girls" to provoke people so they can feign horror when said people act out.
    Last edited by groovy; 10/28/2010 at 05:39 AM.
    Honestly, that "head-stomping" was probably the best thing that ever happened to her. Appearances on major television networks, lawsuits, maybe even a book deal to tell of her narrow escape from almost certain death. She's just got handed her 15 minutes on a silver platter. All thanks to a stupid man who crossed the line and the folks at MoveOn who would send people, nay, "girls" to provoke people so they can feign horror when said people act out.
    I know you're a mod and will probably ban/sanction me for this but, your entire post/rant is awash in a sea of ignorance...
    "Brace yourself, you beautiful *****. I am about to **** you up with some truth!" - Kenny Powers

"I don't mind paying taxes. With taxes, I purchase civilization."
    - H.L. Mencken
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast