1.    #1  
    Just wondering which site everyone here used. Treocentral.com or Precentral.net? I know the forums/threads are transferred site to site except that precentral doesnt have talk about treos/centro. So, which site do you use?
    My left hand, it just feels more natural........... Oh, wrong forum, my bad.

Precentral.net and m.precentral.net. I like the colors and overall look better.
    Last edited by NachoB; 10/24/2010 at 08:00 PM.
    PreCentral, regular site or via Forums Beta, I hate the mobile site.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    we are sporting pres so i use pre/central
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    I own a Pre so P|C. However like Nacho said the colour combo on P|C is much more pleasing.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    My left hand, it just feels more natural........... Oh, wrong forum, my bad.

Precentral.net and m.precentral.net. I like the colors and overall look better.
    I like the stranger myself, you know where you sit on your hand till it goes to sleep and then... oh your right, wrong forum

Precentral.net here too!
    I use precentral now since I have a Pre. When I had a Treo and later Centro, I used treocentral.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    Pre|Central full site.. on my pre.... Only use moble site for reading headlines and articles.

Regards,