Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I don't care how you describe it, Vanilla IS NOT fruit flavor!

Orange, cherry, lemon, line and vanilla? No, I'm sorry, doesn't work.

Okay, what other weird stuff have you noticed, especially with foods?

And NO this is not for a discussion of phones, take those to the appropriate forum!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    I don't care how you describe it, Vanilla IS NOT fruit flavor!

Orange, cherry, lemon, line and vanilla? No, I'm sorry, doesn't work.

Okay, what other weird stuff have you noticed, especially with foods?

And NO this is not for a discussion of phones, take those to the appropriate forum!
    There's an obsession with sour candies.. Some are ok.. But come on!

[i]-- Sent from my Palm PrPrPr
  3.    #3  
    There are only certain sour ones I can stand, but yes, they have gone way too far, now.
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    Personally, I don't accept Altoids as "candy" and I'm insulted if they're offered when I'm Halloween trick-or-treating. You may ask yourself, "What's a middle aged balding fatty like you doing trick-or-treating, Micael?". But hey, it's free candy right?
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
    Quote Originally Posted by Micael View Post
    Personally, I don't accept Altoids as "candy" and I'm insulted if they're offered when I'm Halloween trick-or-treating. You may ask yourself, "What's a middle aged balding fatty like you doing trick-or-treating, Micael?". But hey, it's free candy right?
    lol!!!
  6.    #6  
    ROFL! Altoids definitely don't qualify as candy!
    I won't eat Altoids. The name reminds me too much of hemmorhoids.
    it's like alkaseltzer for hemmorhoids or somethin right?
  9.    #9  
    LMAO! Nice!
    Good one!

If "If's" and "But's" were candy and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas!

#1 What's up with Boston Baked Beans in the candy aisle?? Those things are just nasty and don't even resemble what candy should taste like.

#2 Why do people put fruit (pineapple) on PIZZA? If you ask me, that's just WRONG. That's just as wrong as the nasty "Mac & Cheese Pizza" Cici's came up with this past year!

#3 I was recently looking for restaurants that offer chili on their menu - to my surprise, TWO Mexican restaurants I looked at don't have chili listed at all! Isn't chili a Spanish/Mexican dish?
    Quote Originally Posted by Riona View Post
    #1 What's up with Boston Baked Beans in the candy aisle?? Those things are just nasty and don't even resemble what candy should taste like.

#2 Why do people put fruit (pineapple) on PIZZA? If you ask me, that's just WRONG. That's just as wrong as the nasty "Mac & Cheese Pizza" Cici's came up with this past year!

#3 I was recently looking for restaurants that offer chili on their menu - to my surprise, TWO Mexican restaurants I looked at don't have chili listed at all! Isn't chili a Spanish/Mexican dish?
    For #2 ... Shane would answer "i like turtles"

13.    #13  

1) Gross, not a candy!

2) No, that's actually good.

3) Screwy restaurants!
  14.    #14  
    In Maryland, CiCi's has had the Mac&Cheese pizza for a couple years. My son loves it, but I refused to touch it.
    One more weird thing...3Musketeers has a new candy bar out - it's called a Truffle Crisp. I've had them and they taste pretty good, but I have yet to figure out what the "crisp" part is made of. It's NOT cookie. It's kind of like that nougat stuff they put in 3Musketeers, but it's got all the air sucked out of it.
    In Maryland, CiCi's has had the Mac&Cheese pizza for a couple years. My son loves it, but I refused to touch it.
    I haven't been to Cici's for a while, so the mac & cheese pizza might have been out longer than a year - it just sounds nasty.

And I don't like pineapple anyhow, but I can't see putting ANY kind of fruit on pizza...unless it's that dessert pizza at Cici's or other pizza places. That's the only time fruit on pizza is acceptable to me
  17.    #17  
    One more weird thing...3Musketeers has a new candy bar out - it's called a Truffle Crisp. I've had them and they taste pretty good, but I have yet to figure out what the "crisp" part is made of. It's NOT cookie. It's kind of like that nougat stuff they put in 3Musketeers, but it's got all the air sucked out of it.
    Corrugated cardboard? Styrofoam?
  18.    #18  
    I know I've got to stock up on more of the Bat Blood Orange Dots, before Halloween is over, they're excellent.
    I know I've got to stock up on more of the Bat Blood Orange Dots, before Halloween is over, they're excellent.
    Is this what you're talking about?

Bat Dots 7-Ounce Candy Packs: 12CT Box
    The Ghost Dots also look interesting...

Ghost Dots Fruit Flavored Gum Drops Halloween Candy
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast