1.    #1  
    Need some cool sms or ringer mp3.
    sledge007 and I have some to share.
    Some have adult content.

My downlink
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/12521579/sms.zip

sledge007 downlink
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/13777404/smsmp3s.zip
    Last edited by warlord9159; 10/23/2010 at 03:28 PM.
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

I am sure many will find this useful, there have been several posts recently from people looking for some good ones to use!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Thanks for the dl.
    I tend to get set in my ways, so once I have favorites, I won't change them. LOL
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Global Posts
    339 Global Posts
    thanks, there were 10 in there that I kept.
    I got piles and piles of good sound samples how did you set up that download link?
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
  7.    #7  
    The Public Folder lets you easily share single files in your Dropbox. Any file you put in this folder gets its own Internet link so that you can share it with others-- even non-Dropbox users! These links work even if your computer’s turned off.

Step 1: Drop a file into the Public folder.

Step 2: Right-click/control-click this file, then choose Dropbox > Copy Public Link. This copies the Internet link to your file so that you can paste it somewhere else.

That's it! You can now share this file with others: just paste the link into e-mails, instant message conversations, blogs, etc.!

Happy Dropboxing!
    - The Dropbox Team

Note: You can only link to actual files within your Public Folder, not to folders
    Last edited by warlord9159; 10/22/2010 at 08:10 PM.
    Do you have a link so that I can give you more storage for your dropbox? (Obviously I found this post , so disregard the other one I sent you )
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
  9.    #9  

ok doing it up now, stay tuned for an upload.
    ok so I have the zip file uploaded now how do I get the link to show up here?
    nevermind....if all else fails.....read the instructions lol

DISCLAIMER: I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR FLASHBACKS OF ANY KIND, USE AT YOUR OWN RISK
    Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    Very kind - thanks a lot
  14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    nevermind....if all else fails.....read the instructions lol

DISCLAIMER: I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR FLASHBACKS OF ANY KIND, USE AT YOUR OWN RISK
    Works great. thanks

funny I have a lot of the ones you have in your folder already some good ones in there I didn't though.
  16.    #16  
    Where could we post them?
    I could not figure out a place.
    their's No appropriate thread.

I think this IS the appropriate thread, no?
  18.    #18  
    Works for me

19.    #19  
    Added your link to top post k

k....some of the files I have there are pretty big, I think I only got about 9% compression on them, I still have a lot more, might have to find some other free2GB dropbox type services
    ZUMOdrive to the rescue
    Last edited by sledge007; 10/23/2010 at 04:57 PM.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast