1.    #1  
    Hmm...anybody here ever heard of Koyaanisqatsi? well..if you have than they've just released the third and final movie in the Trilogy, Naqoyqatsi... definitly a good looking movie...

Trailer:
    www.apple.com/trailers/miramax/naqoyqatsi

If you haven't heard of either of these movies watch the trailer and you'll see...
    Alex.
    Goodbye my lovely Treo
    HELLO TG50
    Thanks for the heads up and the link. Got the first on video and audio tape. I've got to ask, are these a guy thing or do women like them too?
    My Treo has more memory than I do.
  3.    #3  
    Hmm...well my Dad and I are avid fans (We drove from Vancouver to Seattle to see Philip Glass and his music group play the soundtrack while Koyaanisqatsi play. Unfortunately my mom and my sister don't share the same interest as we do. Maybe they just don't like the dreary, end-of-the-world type movies these are.
    Alex.

P.S. FYI Koyaanisqatsi and Powaqatsi are going to be released on DVD on Sept. 17th.
    Goodbye my lovely Treo
    HELLO TG50
    Originally posted by tantousha
    P.S. FYI Koyaanisqatsi and Powaqatsi are going to be released on DVD on Sept. 17th.
    I wish they were out a week earlier. Viewing these would be a great way to mark the 9/11 anniversary, IMHO.
  5.    #5  
    Especially that scene in Koyaanisqatsi where they blow up all the abandoned buildings...I watched a screening of it last October (12th I believe) and it was very powerful during that scene because it was only a month afterwards....Philip Glass and his ensemble played the soundtrack live underneath the movie...soooooo cool!!
    Alex.
    Goodbye my lovely Treo
    HELLO TG50