Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    I get an error that the link can't be found.
    Try a refresh? I just tried it and it's working.
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
    I just wanted to add that I'm happy to have joined this "family"

And just think...we'd never have met if it hadn't been for Palm! *wipes a tear from her cheek*
    Quote Originally Posted by Riona View Post

And just think...we'd never have met if it hadn't been for Palm! *wipes a tear from her cheek*
    I need to point out that you have the funniest avatar ever. A little but creepy, but mostly funny.
    Quote Originally Posted by Riona View Post

There's no crying in baseball....oops! What!
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    I need to point out that you have the funniest avatar ever. A little but creepy, but mostly funny.
    Why thank you! Just brings a big 'ol smile to your face, doesn't it?

It's a pic the little-known species Cheese Seals...this is according to the guy that posted the pic on Flickr a long time ago. I ran across it and loved it so much I just had to save it! I'd give him more credit if I could, but I didn't note his name
    Global Posts
    269 Global Posts
    I'm sure I've met dbd...we've probably been stuck on I-285 together. Seriously, doesn't misery force people together? Should we thank Palm for our love for one another? Are we suffering from Stockholm's Syndrome, or are we like Pavlov's dogs or something?
  7.    #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by irateb View Post
    I'm sure I've met dbd...we've probably been stuck on I-285 together.
    That was you?
    Quote Originally Posted by irateb View Post
    I'm sure I've met dbd...we've probably been stuck on I-285 together. Seriously, doesn't misery force people together? Should we thank Palm for our love for one another? Are we suffering from Stockholm's Syndrome, or are we like Pavlov's dogs or something?
    I thought I met him in tha cafeteria at Northside Hosp on Tuesday. I met a guy with a Sprint Pre and he said he knew about pre|central, so I figured it was dbd.

was I wrong about that?
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    Kiss me you fool!

The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
  10.    #30  
    I thought I met him in tha cafeteria at Northside Hosp on Tuesday. I met a guy with a Sprint Pre and he said he knew about pre|central, so I figured it was dbd.

was I wrong about that?
    Was not me.
    It must've been the only other person in Atlanta metro with a Pre besides you, irateb, 2sslow and i, lol.
    I love my family here!
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    well he sort of had a "llama look to him" but he also looked surprised when I ran over and asked him about his phone, told him about the Pre2 announcement, etc. I'm sure he thought I was crazy.

it's gotten to the point where my kids will point out Pre users to me when they see them. almost tackled a lady in the denver airport a couple of weeks ago while she was talking on her Pre...
    Am I the only one who plays on here for fun, who isn't obsessed?
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Am I the only one who plays on here for fun, who isn't obsessed?
    Play where for fun? P|C? LOOT? This thread?
    I saw a clown getting aressted once for trying to fornicate with a llama could that have been dbd?
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Play where for fun? P|C? LOOT? This thread?
    P/C
    Quote Originally Posted by Maestro1 View Post
    I saw a clown getting aressted once for trying to fornicate with a llama could that have been dbd?
    they were actually BOTH dbd
    P/C
    Yea, I hang around to enjoy the people and discussions... Most of the time, I'm working on something and pop in every now and then to see what's going on.
    they were actually BOTH dbd
    Just curious... Does dbd drive to work with a llama in the car so he can use the carpool lanes?
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Yea, I hang around to enjoy the people and discussions... Most of the time, I'm working on something and pop in every now and then to see what's going on.
    During the day, I tend to pop-in while working. At night, I almost always disappear for movie time.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast