1.    #1  
    Facebook in Online Privacy Breach; Applications Transmitting Identifying Information - WSJ.com

"Many of the most popular applications, or "apps," on the social-networking site Facebook Inc. have been transmitting identifying informationŚin effect, providing access to people's names and, in some cases, their friends' namesŚto dozens of advertising and Internet tracking companies, a Wall Street Journal investigation has found."
    But, when you give the games and apps permission, you also give permission for them to access your information, so I doubt this will stand up to well.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  3.    #3  
    I believe the issue is that these games and apps are selling your ID and your friend's ID's,and you don't know they are.

Facebook Acknowledges Privacy Issue With Applications - Yahoo! Finance

Facebook Acknowledges Privacy Issue With Applications

Facebook said on Monday that it was talking to application developers about how they handle some personal data, after a report said some applications had been improperly sharing the data with advertisers and Web tracking companies.

In a blog post, Mike Vernal, a Facebook engineer, said the company had recently learned that several applications were passing a piece of data known as a user ID to outside companies in a way that violated its privacy policy. User IDs are unique numbers assigned to Facebook members that are used by Facebook and its applications to identify them.
  4.    #4  
    You should be very concerned about facebook privacy problems says david kirkpatrick but not the ones you think:

"But people should absolutely be concerned about having their privacy violated by using Facebook, Kirkpatrick also says. Most people don't understand that when they "friend" someone, they are usually opening up huge amounts of private information to that person. Facebook was never designed for people who aren't actually friends in the real world to become "friends" on Facebook, and as a result, many Facebook users inadvertently reveal private information to strangers. In many cases, this information is then misused or used in a way that later embarrasses them."
    i dont use those apps anyways !!
    ĦṔ-Ḷ°ěṫ-Ŧḯěη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    me either, but what worries me is it says friends of friends. So maybe on if your friends play a game your info might get sent off as well...
    i dont think i have any damaging info but if that were the case they would have the whole facebook nation then , because im sure you could connect thousands and thousands of people from just one person . right .
    ĦṔ-Ḷ°ěṫ-Ŧḯěη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->