1.    #1  
    everytime that I'm going in the train or bus , the ppl usually ask.. IS THAT THE NEW BB FROM ATT??... I'm like nooo is the palm pre from Sprint.. They are like oh ok.. Like they don't even care about my pre
    Quote Originally Posted by SISGO View Post
    everytime that I'm going in the train or bus , the ppl usually ask.. IS THAT THE NEW BB FROM ATT??... I'm like nooo is the palm pre from Sprint.. They are like oh ok.. Like they don't even care about my pre
    Kind of a comflicting post. LOL
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    I went to the museum the other day and the exact same thing happened to me.

[i]-- Sent from my Palm PrPrPr
    Global Posts
    311 Global Posts
    Happened to me too. Once in a drive-thru the girl at the window saw it sitting on my touchstone. She was disappointed when I told her it was a Palm Pre.

[i]-- Sent from my Palm PrPrPr
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    this happened to me three times in the past two days, and each time I got that uninterested "oh... Ok" after I told them it was a pre

haha oh well
    Only time I had something similar happen was with a guy who had an iPhone, but he almost bought a Pre, so he knew what it was and by then, was wishing he had gone with the Pre. I should've offered him a trade. LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    was wishing he had gone with the Pre.
    He must have been drunk!
    Quote Originally Posted by dandufour View Post
    He must have been drunk!
    There are advantages to both phones, depending on user preferences and needs. I'd love to have an iPhone.