Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 30
  1.    #1  
    Please post in this thread on specified day ONLY.

    I will pick a topic for each day as the days arrive.

    YOU will discuss it.






    TOPIC WILL CHANGE EACH WEEK, ON THIS DAY, UNLESS THERE IS A GOOD CONVERSATION IN PROGRESS.
    Last edited by dbdoinit; 10/15/2010 at 10:21 AM.
  2.    #2  
    Topic to be announced....
  3. #3  
    a good topic would be... What in the world will dbd do when new equipment comes out?
  4.    #4  
    TODAY's TOPIC:

    You're at the counter, waiting for your change. The clerk licks their fingers to make the money easier to count.

    Do you really still want your change?

    Why oh why do they think absolutely nothing of performing this disgusting habit? Think of where that money in your wallet has been.
  5. #5  
    if I was gonna grab the money put it in my pocket and then put my fingers in my mouth , yeah I would worry about it !! Lololol ltm ltm
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    a good topic would be... What in the world will dbd do when new equipment comes out?
    Hello !! Newman
    he's already got a non webos phone now, I do believe !!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  7. #7  
    think about where Every One dollar bill that you have in in your Pocket MIGHT have been....
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    TODAY's TOPIC:

    You're at the counter, waiting for your change. The clerk licks their fingers to make the money easier to count.

    Do you really still want your change?

    Why oh why do they think absolutely nothing of performing this disgusting habit? Think of where that money in your wallet has been.
    What about the Sneeze, back handed Nose Wipe and THAN getting your change handed to you???
  9. #9  
    Isn't that why most places give the clerks the little sponge next to the register?

    ATTN CLERKS OF THE WORLD! USE THE SPONGE, NOT YOUR FINGERS!

    This public service announcement has been brought to you by the THURSDAY thread and dbdoinit, health care providers, hand sanitizer companies, Kleenex, Tylenol, Nyquil, Tequila producers, and YOUR MOM (she taught you better manners than that!).

    Now back the Special PM thread....
  10.    #10  
    lol lol lol
  11. #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by rlangley21 View Post
    Isn't that why most places give the clerks the little sponge next to the register?

    ATTN CLERKS OF THE WORLD! USE THE SPONGE, NOT YOUR FINGERS!

    This public service announcement has been brought to you by the THURSDAY thread and dbdoinit, health care providers, hand sanitizer companies, Kleenex, Tylenol, Nyquil, Tequila producers, and YOUR MOM (she taught you better manners than that!).

    Now back the Special PM thread....
    But what if they lick or Re-Wet the sponge by spitting into it???
  12. #12  
    Well....then....you'll have to decide what's worth more to you? The change or your health...

    And don't even think about adding in "What if the pee into it!"
  13. #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by rlangley21 View Post
    Well....then....you'll have to decide what's worth more to you? The change or your health...

    And don't even think about adding in "What if the pee into it!"
    what if its change of $100

    lol... i wasnt even thinking that ltm ltm ltm lol
  14. #14  
    I have a simple solution, I don't carry cash! LOL
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  15. #15  
    lol.... i find a desert eagle works better though

  16. #16  
    debit cards are the bomb
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  17. #17  
    The only time I ever have cash is if I am taking the bus, which goes into their little machines, so no one has to give me change.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  18. #18  
    I'm married with two kids....my debit card is worthless and I don't have cash to spend anyway....
  19. #19  
    If you did have any, it'd be in your wife's hands, anyway.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  20. #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    If you did have any, it'd be in your wife's hands, anyway.
    So true...so true....
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions