1.    #1  
    Please post in this thread on specified day ONLY.

I will pick a topic for each day as the days arrive.

YOU will discuss it.

TOPIC WILL CHANGE EACH WEEK, ON THIS DAY, UNLESS THERE IS A GOOD CONVERSATION IN PROGRESS.
    Last edited by dbdoinit; 10/15/2010 at 10:23 AM.
  2.    #2  
    Topic to be announced....
    Never happened!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    I think we should discuss what we think his Sunday topic would have been. "Sunday Football or Sunday Talk Shows: which of these Foster Societal Unity?"

"How art thou, thou globby bottle of cheap, stinking chip oil? Come and get one in the yarbles, if ya have any yarbles, you eunuch jelly thou!"
    I definitely have to go with Sunday football here. More people, even perfect strangers, will watch a game together, than watch talk shows.
    Aren't Sunday Talk Shows generally just about politics of some sort? That NEVER encourages societal unity!
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    I definitely have to go with Sunday football here. More people, even perfect strangers, will watch a game together, than watch talk shows.
    I agree. At work, I moronically brought up the topic of the Falkland war to my Argentine colleague and immediately noticed the tension in the air. I diplomatically defused the situation by talking about Football and the legacy of Maradona. In summation, I think the perfect remedy for world conflicts would be to inject sports during discussions. But then again, it could start a new conflict (lol)

"How art thou, thou globby bottle of cheap, stinking chip oil? Come and get one in the yarbles, if ya have any yarbles, you eunuch jelly thou!"
  8.    #8  
    TODAY's TOPIC:

Possible reasons that dbd forgot to put up a topic for yesterday's Saturday thread....
    the Police where burning a pile of confiscated marijuana down the road from dbd's home and the wind was going in the direction towards dbd, and dbd had his windows open.
    I read in the Hotlanta Daily Express that a Llama was captured in the Mall yesterday but PETA interceded and it was released!!! Hmm, coincidence?

Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    He didn't forget. He naturally assumed that since *it* was so obvious, people would just write about *it*.

Ummm... what was it again?
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
    did the llama eat all the chips at the store ?? If so it was dbd !!!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    He was kidnapped by space aliens, last wek. But, they returned him, when they thought he enjoyed their probing too much.
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    He was kidnapped by space aliens, last wek. But, they returned him, when they thought he enjoyed their probing too much.
    lol ltm ltm ltm ltm lol WOW !!!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    He was too busy getting ready for the big UFC 121 PPV that it slipped his mind. Now were those some fights or what?
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel