Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Micael View Post
    It's called the independants or moderates.
    Correct - in 2006 and 2008, they fell heavily for the Democrats and Obama. It appears in 2010, they will fall heavily for Republicans. And regardless of which side of the aisle you consider yourself to be on, this is evident.
    Quote Originally Posted by rlangley21 View Post
    The problem I foresee with having a third (or more) major political party is that the country would become even more fractured than it already is.
    I think we need to realize that politically, it is not just the presence of democracy that makes this country great but the recognition and presence of a formal two-party system. The indoctrination of a multi party system would open up Pandora’s Box and democracy in the United States as we know it will unravel to complete disarray. How effective would the emergence of a coalition government run the affairs of the country? Are we prepared for the resignation of our presidents every other year because other parties fail to compromise over one issue or the other? Look at Israel, Japan, and even Australia. I think my Political Science classes in college were easy learning about 42 presidents instead of 420.

PS: If anybody has a resolution to my issue (Post 360), please help. Just leave a response on that thread...Cheers!!!

"How art thou, thou globby bottle of cheap, stinking chip oil? Come and get one in the yarbles, if ya have any yarbles, you eunuch jelly thou!"
    jajaja dbd you and your threads!!!
  4.    #24  
    TODAY's TOPIC:

Your favorite type of music...
    What is it?
    A great topic for a Friday! I like Rock and its many sub genres that have sprung up over the years. Whatever happened simplistic musical categorization? I get so confused when my niece says things like “I didn’t know you liked contemporary new-age non-conformist acid rock”. What!!! Is that what they call songs by .

"How art thou, thou globby bottle of cheap, stinking chip oil? Come and get one in the yarbles, if ya have any yarbles, you eunuch jelly thou!"
    World Music....
    Wow I don't know if i could even pick a favorite, I love all types of different music. Some of my friends think Im a little crazy with all different types of genres I have on my ipod. But i gotta say house music; just because I don't think anyone else will.
  8.    #28  
    Quote Originally Posted by Maestro1 View Post
    Wow I don't know if i could even pick a favorite, I love all types of different music. Some of my friends think Im a little crazy with all different types of genres I have on my ipod. But i gotta say house music; just because I don't think anyone else will.
    Lol, "It's Time for the Perculator".

Love that one.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    Lol, "It's Time for the Perculator".

Love that one.
    Yes Yes the old 90's dance music is awesome
    all I can say is " Big Shoe Dance "
    ĦṔ-ḶøØṫ-ŦḯØη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Progressive (Prog) Rock.
    - Classics such as YES, pre-80s Genesis and ESPECIALLY King Crimson (who were still making relevant and forward thinking tunage as recently as 2003)

- More modern progressive leaning bands such as Dream Theater, Muse, Radiohead, Porcupine Tree
    This space for rent or lease. Inquire within.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12