1.    #1  
    Last edited by sketch42; 10/14/2010 at 02:49 PM.
    ummmm.....yeah, okay then.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Global Posts
    397 Global Posts
    Actually the iPad does multitask, and it has a keyboard too, I'm using one to type this.

But no, it's not super absorbent :-p
  4.    #4  
    but look how the maxi pad has the ipad all wrapped up
    This is a Gross thread....
    Sprint Palm Pre/Verizon Pre Plus On Sprint/Sprint Pixi Hybrid with WIFI
  6.    #6  
    there where much worse pictures i assure you ... and the first pic is from the smartphone experts own TiPB main article page
    Yes, I don't see how it's gross. It's not graphic or anything.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Yes, I don't see how it's gross. It's not graphic or anything.
    verwon, could i have found worse pics to use??

and would you want me to prove it?
    Quote Originally Posted by i_maq View Post
    Actually the iPad does multitask, and it has a keyboard too, I'm using one to type this.

But no, it's not super absorbent :-p
    Hey what did you msn me about today?
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    verwon, could i have found worse pics to use??

and would you want me to prove it?
    Oh, yes, you definitely could have.

And if you did, that person would really have a reason to call this thread gross!
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    And if you did, that person would really have a reason to call this thread gross!
    I disgust myself, but this kinda makes me want to go to 4chan and challenge /b/ to post an iPad used as a maxipad. Just for the hell of it.
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by GodShapedHole View Post
    I disgust myself, but this kinda makes me want to go to 4chan and challenge /b/ to post an iPad used as a maxipad. Just for the hell of it.
    Rule 34
    I just followed the link at the top and discovered that this pic was also on the tipb iphone site:

I didn't realize these are actual ipad accessories until just now... that's just too funny.
  14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by Workerb33 View Post
    I just followed the link at the top and discovered that this pic was also on the tipb iphone site:

I didn't realize these are actual ipad accessories until just now... that's just too funny.
    Lol.. I said it in my second post lol
    i just didn't read carefully. once I did, I am just amazed that someone would ever buy that thing, especially in red. If I pulled something like that out in a meeting... I'd be gone in an instant.
  16.    #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by Workerb33 View Post
    i just didn't read carefully. once I did, I am just amazed that someone would ever buy that thing, especially in red. If I pulled something like that out in a meeting... I'd be gone in an instant.
    Lmao.. I never thought of it like that... Lol...

Or you could be THAT GUY that evertone likes and wants tob copy forcing your boss to get one just to look "Hip" lol ltm ltm ltm
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    As someone who spent years writing ad copy for femcare products, this didn't gross me out as much as it made me glad I no longer work at that job.

Therefore, I'm not getting this case. If I never see another wing or superabsorbent core, I'll be happy.