View Poll Results: Do you like sausage? Hrmm?

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mmmm! Sausage! Gimme some!

31 67.39%
  • Wha' ?

4 8.70%
  • Can't stand it! Bleh!

1 2.17%
  • Let me check my blood pressure first...

2 4.35%
  • Da Bears!

8 17.39%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    There is abruzzo sausage, andouille, Cajun andouille, Louisiana andouille, andouillette sausage, bauerwurst sausage, bauernwurst, blood sausage, black sausage, boudin noir, blutwurst sausage, bockwurst sausage, boerewors sausage, boeries, wors, boerewurst, boudin blanc sausage, white boudin, boudin rouge sausage, red boudin, and bratwurst sausage.

Then there's breakfast sausage patty, banger, chaurice sausage, chipolata sausage, Mexican sausage, chorizo, Spanish sausage, chourico sausage, chouriço, cocktail wieners sausage, cotechino sausage, Cumberland sausage, French andouille sausage, Goetta sausage, scrapple, haggis, hot dog sausage, wiener, frankfurter, frank, wienerwurst, griddle, and Italian sausage.

You got your Kielbasa sausage, kolbasa, kolbasz, Polish sausage, knublewurst, Polnische wurst, kishke sausage, kishka, kiske, kiska, kiszka, derma, stuffed derma, knackwurst sausage, knockwurst, knoblauch, kolbasz sausage, landjager sausage, landjaeger, lap cheong sausage...

...Chinese dried sausages, Chinese sausage, linguica sausage, linguisa sausage, longanisa sausage, loukanika sausage, medisterpoelse sausage, merguez sausage, mirkâs, mettwurst sausage, metts, morcilla sausage, pepperoni sausage, pickled pork sausage, and pickle meat.

There's umm Creole pickled pork, pinkelwurst sausage, potato korv sausage, smoked bratwurst sausage, Sujuk sausage, soujouk, yershig, tocino sausage, Toulouse sausage, Vienna sausage, Vienna-style frankfurter, weisswurst sausage, weiswürste, and white sausage...

That's..... that's about it.
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
    I haven't eaten yet today. Now I'm really hungry. Lol
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    Elk Sausage....I see it not....but you mentioned Vienna-style frankfurter so I forgive you.
    Last edited by ryleyinstl; 10/13/2010 at 12:37 PM.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    I prefer Fuet (Spanish) and Frikandel (Dutch).
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    I prefer Fuet (Spanish) and Frikandel (Dutch).
    Are you sure that my list doesn't cover these, just by a different name?
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
    Bears!
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    Run Forest!!! RUN!!!!
    Global Posts
    570 Global Posts

Anyway, like I was sayin', sausage is the meat of the land. You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. Dey's uh, ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Micael View Post
    There is abruzzo sausage, andouille, Cajun andouille, Louisiana andouille, andouillette sausage, bauerwurst sausage, bauernwurst, blood sausage, black sausage, boudin noir, blutwurst sausage, bockwurst sausage, boerewors sausage, boeries, wors, boerewurst, boudin blanc sausage, white boudin, boudin rouge sausage, red boudin, and bratwurst sausage.

Then there's breakfast sausage patty, banger, chaurice sausage, chipolata sausage, Mexican sausage, chorizo, Spanish sausage, chourico sausage, chouriço, cocktail wieners sausage, cotechino sausage, Cumberland sausage, French andouille sausage, Goetta sausage, scrapple, haggis, hot dog sausage, wiener, frankfurter, frank, wienerwurst, griddle, and Italian sausage.

You got your Kielbasa sausage, kolbasa, kolbasz, Polish sausage, knublewurst, Polnische wurst, kishke sausage, kishka, kiske, kiska, kiszka, derma, stuffed derma, knackwurst sausage, knockwurst, knoblauch, kolbasz sausage, landjager sausage, landjaeger, lap cheong sausage...

...Chinese dried sausages, Chinese sausage, linguica sausage, linguisa sausage, longanisa sausage, loukanika sausage, medisterpoelse sausage, merguez sausage, mirkâs, mettwurst sausage, metts, morcilla sausage, pepperoni sausage, pickled pork sausage, and pickle meat.

There's umm Creole pickled pork, pinkelwurst sausage, potato korv sausage, smoked bratwurst sausage, Sujuk sausage, soujouk, yershig, tocino sausage, Toulouse sausage, Vienna sausage, Vienna-style frankfurter, weisswurst sausage, weiswürste, and white sausage...

That's..... that's about it.
    Visor/Sprint Springboard Expansion Module > Visor Platinum > Tungsten E > Centro (work) > Palm Pre
    Why do you have "boudin rouge" and "red boudin"? Same for "boudin blanc" and "white boudin"? But then why not "black boudin" to go with "boudin noir"? Also, I guess you could have further broken it out into the various meats, e.g. pork, alligator, crawfish, shrimp, etc. And then there's the various other meats like deer, nutria, etc.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    BURRITO

I do love sausage, but can no longer eat it.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Banned because burritos are not sausage. Oops...wait...what?
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    Toby, I could swear you just like to ban me.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    what about rookworst and hurka?
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    For those asking about apparent ommissions, I appreciate the dilligent assistance and I shall add them to the next release! Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Toby, I could swear you just like to ban me.
    Sorry, I didn't even see that. I was replying to sketch's burrito post. You apparently posted simultaneously.
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    I'd heard of catburgers, but catburritos? Hrmm....
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast