Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I wonder if the Thanks button works on Android phones?

haha - I know it's up to P|C, I'm just attempting humor here, OK?
    ..... My company now allows WebOs.... Hopefully the just outed Pre 2 shows up on Sprint soon. Will defniitely sell the EVO for that.
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com
    yes, but bah... i dont see danny boy liking and android... as there are too many things he would miss out of the box, like a keyboard
    just say 'no' to EVO.
    Remember your thousand or so posts about all the problems you have had with your Pre?

I have a prediction.

Now the Pre will be the perfect phone and the EVO will have a thousand problems.

I understand that androidcentral.com is full up right now.

I think phandroid.com is looking for users though...

Tell you wife Happy Anniversary from all of us!

- Craig

Some of my favorite golden oldies back from the summer of 2009...Ahhh...good times...

The phone IS already deceptive. It was supposed...
    The phone IS already deceptive. It was supposed to be a SMARTPHONE, but it can't even do things that $20 phones do. That's pretty deceptive to me. Give the new OS a chance? Was i able to tell them...

I paid hundreds of dollars for what is supposed...
    I paid hundreds of dollars for what is supposed 2b a smart "smartphone".. It can never be that w/o the simplest, basic functions completely missing. We had to pay from day one, it should have been...

I've had Sprint for 10 yrs now, at least eight in...
    I've had Sprint for 10 yrs now, at least eight in NYC and for the last two yrs in ATL. The PrPrPr&#$275$; $is$ $the$ $only$ $phone$ $that$ $bounces$ $signal$ $strenth$ $around$ $more$ $than$ &$quot$;$ice$ $cubes$ $in$ $a$ $blender$&$quot$;. $IT$'$S$ $DRIVING$ $ME$...

Yet ANOTHER missing function that makes this...
    Yet ANOTHER missing function that makes this so-called "smartphone", a complete *****.

I was in Orlando a coupla weeks ago for a coupla...
    I was in Orlando a coupla weeks ago for a coupla hours. Went to a couples only club. Had a coupla beers.

oreo fix?
    Did they fix the dreaded "oreo twist" in this update?
    Sorry - i just had to ask.
    Please try to keep lookin for virtual keyboard n let us know.
    - Thanx

For the first time some stranger told me NICE phone
    DUH! The guy wanted money, so he complimented the...
    DUH! The guy wanted money, so he complimented the phone. It's like when a hot woman tells an old rich fart that he's like a young stud. Same thing

I told yall i'll believe it when I see it. Nothing but let-downs.
    And DON'T blame Sprint. I've been with them for at least 10 yrs, and I never had to join a forum to complain about ANYTHING. Anybody that doesn't see the glaring problems with this phone obviously...

Well, there's 15 minutes of my life i'll never...
    Well, there's 15 minutes of my life i'll never get back again.

I miss EVERYTHING from my old phone (HTC Touch)...
    I miss EVERYTHING from my old phone (HTC Touch) and I mean EVERYTHING. IT WAS A REAL SMARTPHONE.
    Last edited by milominderbinder; 10/12/2010 at 12:45 PM.
    She just wants you off the OT threads... But little does she know the Andriod, BB, and webOS forums are all our.. OURS I SAY! BWAHAhahahahahaha!

Are you not paying attention to her anymore?
    Global Posts
    269 Global Posts
    I like how everyone has skirted around the obvious question. WHY IS YOUR WIFE BUYING YOU TECHNOLOGY GIFTS??? I nipped that in the bud years ago
  8.    #28  
    Quote Originally Posted by milominderbinder View Post
    Remember your thousand or so posts about all the problems you have had with your Pre?
    Ĥ
    I have a prediction.

Now the Pre will be the perfect phone and the EVO will have a thousand problems.

I understand that androidcentral.com is full up right now.

I think phandroid.com is looking for users though...

Tell you wife Happy Anniversary from all of us!

- Craig

Some of my favorite golden oldies back from the summer of 2009...Ahhh...good times...

The phone IS already deceptive. It was supposed...
    The phone IS already deceptive. It was supposed to be a SMARTPHONE, but it can't even do things that $20 phones do. That's pretty deceptive to me. Give the new OS a chance? Was i able to tell them...

I paid hundreds of dollars for what is supposed...
    I paid hundreds of dollars for what is supposed 2b a smart "smartphone".. It can never be that w/o the simplest, basic functions completely missing. We had to pay from day one, it should have been...

I've had Sprint for 10 yrs now, at least eight in...
    I've had Sprint for 10 yrs now, at least eight in NYC and for the last two yrs in ATL. The PrPrPr&#$275$; $is$ $the$ $only$ $phone$ $that$ $bounces$ $signal$ $strenth$ $around$ $more$ $than$ &$quot$;$ice$ $cubes$ $in$ $a$ $blender$&$quot$;. $IT$'$S$ $DRIVING$ $ME$...

Yet ANOTHER missing function that makes this...
    Yet ANOTHER missing function that makes this so-called "smartphone", a complete *****.

I was in Orlando a coupla weeks ago for a coupla...
    I was in Orlando a coupla weeks ago for a coupla hours. Went to a couples only club. Had a coupla beers.

oreo fix?
    Did they fix the dreaded "oreo twist" in this update?
    Sorry - i just had to ask.
    Please try to keep lookin for virtual keyboard n let us know.
    - Thanx

For the first time some stranger told me NICE phone
    DUH! The guy wanted money, so he complimented the...
    DUH! The guy wanted money, so he complimented the phone. It's like when a hot woman tells an old rich fart that he's like a young stud. Same thing

I told yall i'll believe it when I see it. Nothing but let-downs.
    And DON'T blame Sprint. I've been with them for at least 10 yrs, and I never had to join a forum to complain about ANYTHING. Anybody that doesn't see the glaring problems with this phone obviously...

Well, there's 15 minutes of my life i'll never...
    Well, there's 15 minutes of my life i'll never get back again.

I miss EVERYTHING from my old phone (HTC Touch)...
    I miss EVERYTHING from my old phone (HTC Touch) and I mean EVERYTHING. IT WAS A REAL SMARTPHONE.
    Thanks, Craig, for the good wishes and the trip down memory lane.

That was a great read.
  9.    #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by irateb View Post
    I like how everyone has skirted around the obvious question. WHY IS YOUR WIFE BUYING YOU TECHNOLOGY GIFTS??? I nipped that in the bud years ago
    Yeah, i dunno why she thinks it's ok to do this.

10.    #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    She just wants you off the OT threads... But little does she know the Andriod, BB, and webOS forums are all our.. OURS I SAY! BWAHAhahahahahaha!

Are you not paying attention to her anymore?
    This'll still be home for me.
    The great thing about OT is it doesn't matter what phone you have.

You're all family to me.
    so im like that crazy annoying brother going through all your stuff and playing with all your toys , only that when you tell mom about it i smile and she tells you to leave me alone

???
    and than kicks you in the shins and runs away laughing
  13.    #33  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    so im like that crazy annoying brother going through all your stuff and playing with all your toys , only that when you tell mom about it i smile and she tells you to leave me alone

???
    Yeah, you could say that.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    Yeah, you could say that.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12