Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by jwinn35 View Post
    okay now I get it my bro said he thinks live in texas, hince the cowboy fan.
    ya I think I have him on Facebook, and yes I'm in texas now.
    Global Posts
    396 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by switchedgear View Post
    cuban louis was a but case and I was in a lot of trouble with bart and some motorcycle stuff. Ya I remember the fire. Lets see here......... Remember ray getting shot? Bad deal and then andy hecky got jumped at his wake over it. Oh and alvino we called him beaner, and chris little...... Dude those were crazy times, we got into it with some boys on the other side of ind. Ave. And david areola and I almost got shot! I think we are all lucky to be alive!
    yep I remember them. Chris little especially he was always around. Heck of a skater. And I remember lots of people either getting shot or stabbed or almost shot or stabbed. Shoot I almost got shot once sitting out on the corner in front of my house. I remember one of the rayburns getting stabbed right outside of the house and running in bleeding. Or atleast that's how I reember it. Then people running out with baseball bats. Yeah lots of people lucky to come out okay and lots of people didn't come out so okay. I was counting up how many people I grew up knowing and how many of em are either dead or in prison and it depressed me. That includes my family as well. Wow so you were there for all them things. I was just a tad to young to remember clifton or richards friends very well. The ones I remember are the ones that are still around.
    ya lots of bloodshed there, I was stabbed a couple of times, went to jail and such, a lot of people never made it out of that stuff. And hey pm me about clifton will ya, I'd like to know about the situation he is in if you don't mind.
    Global Posts
    396 Global Posts
    yeah I will, you remember victor and vincent cruz and their younger brother johnny? I know victor got killed and either johnny or vincent got killed and the other is in prison for murder. I remember them really well cause me and johnny were about the same age. I'll pm you when I get to my comp.
    hmmm I barely remember them, a lot of that stuff is a blur now.
    Global Posts
    396 Global Posts
    that's funny a lot times people talk a lot on forums but now I know atleast one person has been through some stuff I can relate to. A lot of the stuff for us didn't stop when we moved out to arizona either. More crazy stuff went dwn too. Remember my brother stephen? Or stevie? He followed straight in the foot steps to but thankfully most things have calmed down somewhat now. I think it's just in the blood. Shoot there was a book called dead end kids gang girls and the boys they love or something like that made about the neighborhood. You can still get it off amazon.
    Last edited by jwinn35; 10/08/2010 at 11:28 AM.
    I'll have to check that out, maybe we were involved in some of those stories, yikes! And yes I remember your bros. Yall were a bit younger but I remember. Crazy times at that house!
    Quote Originally Posted by jwinn35 View Post
    that's funny a lot times people talk a lot on forums but now I know atleast one person has been through some stuff I can relate to. A lot of the stuff for us didn't stop when we moved out to arizona either. More crazy stuff went dwn too. Remember my brother stephen? Or stevie? He followed straight in the foot steps to but thankfully most things have calmed down somewhat now. I think it's just in the blood. Shoot there was a book called dead end kids gang girls and the boys they love or something like that made about the neighborhood. You can still get it off amazon.
    Your brothers at that time were my family, we did a lot of stuff together and we always had each others back, man if you need anything at all you pm me and if its within my means its yours brother. Those times were the best and they were the worst but we could always count on each other. Clifton sparked my interest in martial arts and it hasnt stopped since then. Many times yall had my back so again if you need something let me know.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12