Global Posts
    396 Global Posts
    Okay I am probably going to be getting a job working for sprint real soon and am wondering is there anyway coming up that would allow my wife and daughter to switch to sprint from verizon without the termination fees? Thanks.
    nope.

what will you be doing for sprint?
    Global Posts
    396 Global Posts
    just being a sales rep, im in my junior year of college for business so just a good job for now.
    Global Posts
    269 Global Posts
    Try googling something like "verizon cancel no etf" and change the date range for like the last year or sooner. I know Sprint has documented methods, I don't see why Verizon wouldn't. Obviously YMMV and your moral compass may not like the possible method...
    Global Posts
    396 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by irateb View Post
    Try googling something like "verizon cancel no etf" and change the date range for like the last year or sooner. I know Sprint has documented methods, I don't see why Verizon wouldn't. Obviously YMMV and your moral compass may not like the possible method...
    Lol yeah, but if its a loop hole its there for reason because its in the contract so i guess it might be morally wrong for them to change contracts and not let people move on. ill try it out. thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by jwinn35 View Post
    just being a sales rep, im in my junior year of college for business so just a good job for now.
    how long left on your contract?
    Only way to cancel without an ETF would be to have someone else pick up your contract.
    Global Posts
    396 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    how long left on your contract?
    we just reupped my daughters. I wasn't expecting this job to come up. She doesn't have a smartphone though. I wonder if someone was to pick up our contract would the be able to change the package. I don't see why not since we can change it at anytime they should too.
    Quote Originally Posted by jwinn35 View Post
    we just reupped my daughters. I wasn't expecting this job to come up. She doesn't have a smartphone though. I wonder if someone was to pick up our contract would the be able to change the package. I don't see why not since we can change it at anytime they should too.
    just curious if youre changing bc youre getting a demo line with sprint or is it bc some corporate policy... i ask bc ive worked for sprint verizon and att (currently im working for big red ) and i still have my sprint demo