Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 81 to 98 of 98
  1.    #81  
    Quote Originally Posted by RUSH View Post
    Sir, stop accusing me of things you don't know. There is a law against that ~ it's call "Defamation" This is a warning.
    I was talking to Delight.
    Not you.
  2. #82  
    Quote Originally Posted by RUSH View Post
    Sir, stop accusing me of things you don't know. There is a law against that ~ it's call "Defamation" This is a warning.
    Must sting more than a little now you've been exposed, doesn't it?
    One thing only too blame; that damn index finger of yours that can't help itself clicking your own Thanks button.

    Don't even dare warning dbdoint.
    The wrath of Gods will be upon your sorry self-Thanking ***.
  3. #83  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    I was talking to Delight.
    Not you.
    Petatoes potatoes
  4. #84  
    Shall we discuss the U.S. defamation law? It does not apply if the person who said something was saying so in good faith based on their belief in what they have learned. Nor does it count if anything said is actually true and accurate.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  5.    #85  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Shall we discuss the U.S. defamation law? It does not apply if the person who said something was saying so in good faith based on their belief in what they have learned. Nor does it count if anything said is actually true and accurate.
    [Thank] you, my sweet Buttercup.
  6. #86  
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    Must sting more than a little now you've been exposed, doesn't it?
    One thing only too blame; that damn index finger of yours that can't help itself clicking your own Thanks button.

    Don't even dare warning dbdoint.
    The wrath of Gods will be upon your sorry self-Thanking ***.
    I laugh at fools.. and his friends. Could you be any more of a *******.
  7. #87  
    Quote Originally Posted by RUSH View Post
    I laugh at fools.. and his friends. Could you be any more of a *******.
    Stung much?

    Your Thanks are irrealistic. Any opposite gesture is interpreted in a similar manner.
  8. #88  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Shall we discuss the U.S. defamation law? It does not apply if the person who said something was saying so in good faith based on their belief in what they have learned. Nor does it count if anything said is actually true and accurate.
    You tickle me.. With your level of education. Dictionary.com | Find the Meanings and Definitions of Words at Dictionary.com.
  9. #89  
    Quote Originally Posted by RUSH View Post
    Sir, stop accusing me of things you don't know. There is a law against that ~ it's call "Defamation" This is a warning.
    Let me put it this way. Delight33 has thanked 423 posts and only posted 41 times. 99% of those thanks have been to you. Doesn't that seem the least bit suspicious?
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
  10. #90  
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    Stung much?

    Your Thanks are irrealistic. Any opposite gesture is interpreted in a similar manner.
    I'll take all you'll on.. Especially you.
  11. #91  
    Quote Originally Posted by RUSH View Post
    That must be a link, because you wouldn't know how to write all those words without at least one spelling error per word.
  12. #92  
    Quote Originally Posted by RUSH View Post
    I'll take all you'll on.. Especially you.
    As if you ever had a choice LOL
  13. #93  
    Quote Originally Posted by RUSH View Post
    As stated before, please don't insult other Pre|Central members. It doesn't help your Moderator campaign either.
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
  14. #94  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Let me put it this way. Delight33 has thanked 423 posts and only posted 41 times. 99% of those thanks have been to you. Doesn't that seem the least bit suspicious?
    She does it because she wants too. Anyway, what business of that to any of you.
  15. #95  
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    That must be a link, because you wouldn't know how to write all those words without at least one spelling error per word.
    I'm not as dumb as you look. I got a freaking degree.
  16. #96  
    Now this **** now become personal.. Taking a joke too for.
  17. #97  
    Quote Originally Posted by RUSH View Post
    Now this **** now become personal.. Taking a joke too for.
    When was it ever a joke? Having multiple accounts is against the P|C rules...
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
  18. #98  
    <<closed>>
    Just call me Berd.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Posting Permissions